Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

"Change your clothes, Baby

"Change your clothes, Baby. Change the twins too." The brunet fixing his hair and brushing it in front of the vanity mirror.

Jeonguk go to his side and cock his brows. "Why? Where are we going?"

"Come with me, i'm shooting a commercial." Jeongguk glistening and quickly run inside the room.

"What should i wear? Do i look good here?" Jeongguk keep on asking himself while fitting a stripe shirt. "Ugh this is frustrating." He decided to wear the stripe shirt, and denim pants with a pair of timberland. He run inside the Babies room and change them into a stripe dress for Taeguk and stripe polo shirt for Taekwon.

"We look a stripe, Family Hahaha!" He put the twin inside the huge stroller and step out to go to Taehyung. He saw the brunet also wearing a stripe shirt and laugh when he saw the three.

"We look good!" Taehyung chuckles and smile to the twins. "Hello, Taekwonnie and Taegukkie! You look cuter today! We were going to my work and after that, we will go to park! Isn't it great?"

Jeongguk quietly stun when the twins respond with a wide smile on their face. "They're bias with you. How, cruel!"

The brunet pinch his face lightly to tease him but Jeongguk pout. "Because i'm their Daddy!"

"I know." Jeongguk whisper. Taehyung didn't hear it all so he cock his brow.

"Come again?" Jeongguk face pale as white shook his head.

"Nothing hyung. Let's go?" Taehyung took the stroller from the raven hands and walk outside. Jeongguk roam his eyes around the house. He saw a big frame that hang on the Salas. It's their Family Picture.

He smiled and continued walk. He saw that the latter already inside. The Babies also have their Baby seated at the back so its fine.

"Hyung, how long does your shooting take?" Taehyung shrug his shoulder.

"Namjoon hyung said it lasts two hours. You're not getting bored there. There's a lot of place that you could visit since its an amusement." The raven simply nods and buckle his seat belt. He turn his head to look for the two. They're laughing. The both already on their 7 months and still didn't get baptized.

"Hyung." Taehyung hum in responds. "The kids still didn't get baptize."

Taehyung hang his mouth. "Oh shit!" Jeongguk cover the brunet mouth. "Sorry! I forgot about that! Let's plan that tomorrow okay?"

"Okay hyung."

After 40 minutes, they arrive at the amusement park. There are a lot of fans and crew there. Taehyung assist Jeongguk and took the stroller at the back. He carried the babies and put them there. The crowd shouting and squealing seeing the Handsome model with a child.

"Direct! Sir Taehyung is here!"

"Okay, make up artist! Wardrobe!" They shouted.

Namjoon tap Taehyung and smile. "You bring them?"

"Yes Hyung." Jeongguk quietly looking on them.

"Kookie, lets go there. You can sit there." Jeongguk nods and follow them since Namjoon was the one who is pushing the Babies.

Taehyung kiss the twins and ruffle Jeongguk hair. After that he went to the make up artist. The assistant gave him a copy of the script and he thank it after.

"Taehyung oppaaaaa!" Jeongguk look at the (owner) of the voice and saw a pretty girl running, she is beyond beautiful.

He got jealous and bit his lips. "Hey." Namjoon poke him. He hum and look at the latter.

"That is Jisoo, they're friends with Jin." Jeongguk look at the girl.

"She's pretty." Namjoon nods. "And have a pretty smile."

"Do you know that Jisoo got a crush with Taehyung? Until now." Jeongguk quietly nods again but ignore what he feel. "But don't worry. Taehyung doesn't have."

Jeongguk keep on staring at Jisoo, he didn't know but he's jealous. "Okay! Action!"

The scene is about a guy (Taehyung) who is really sad watching at the carousel. He keep on remembering about his deceased Girlfriend. But, then he turn around and walk. He bump into someone and drop all the things she's carrying.

They guy (Taehyung) stun when he saw that the person he bump with is his Girlfriend look a like.

The guy keeps on pushing that he is his Girlfriend which is denying by the girl (Jisoo) He show the Polaroid picture on hid pocket and the girl shooking his head.

"This is you..right?" The guy is crying. But the girl is frowning and sighing. "This picture. This is us way back then. Its five years ago."

Jeongguk keep on wiping his eyes. He is touch because his Taehyung Hyung really good at acting. "Hyung."

Namjoon on the other hand crying too. "Yes?"

"What product is these commercial?" Namjoon chuckles.

"It's a Polaroid camera." Jeongguk nodded, it shows about the good quality of a camera.

"Oppa! You're really a good actor! Maybe you should accept the offer of some company!" Jisoo whining. She walk near in jeongguk spot. "Oh my god! Babies!"

"Jisoo-ya. Stop shouting. They're sleeping!" Namjoon scolded.

Jisoo zipping her mouth and smile. "Does it yours?"

Jeongguk nods. "Namjoon oppa? Is he your Boyfriend?"

Jeongguk flustered and shook his head. "No, he is Taehyungs."

Jisoo ajar her mouth. "But, how about Jin oppa?"

"Stop invading their life. Jisoo-ya."

"Woah, okay. But the babies really look like Taehyung oppa." Jeongguk bit his bottom lips.

"Is he the Father?"

"No." Namjoon answered.

"Oppa! I'm asking him not you!" Jisoo pouted and cross her arms.

"But that's the answer. I'm his spoke person." Jisoo mimicking him and chuckles.

"Hey, what happens here?" Taehyung asks when he came. "Are you okay Baby?"

Jeongguk blush and nods. "Baby?!"

"Jisoo! You're so loud!" Taehyung scolded, she show her peace sign and smile.

"Mianhe, oppa!"

"Guys! Take two!" Taehyung bid a goodbye and Jisoo too to continue what they're doing and wave their hands.

"Sorry for her attitude." Namjoon.

"No Hyung its fine. She just maybe...curious?"

"You know what. She's right. Your child really look like Taehyung."

"Uhh..yeah."