Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

"Where are you?" Taehyung hyung said on the other line

"Where are you?" Taehyung hyung said on the other line. I wander my eyes and see that i'm in front of a bake shop. "The party is about to start and Taeguk keep on saying mama." i chuckles and step inside the shop. Scanning the good qualities and design of a cake.

"Excuse me." I asked on the staff who is currently in the cashier position.

My eyes still averted to the cakes and pastries that assorted in the tables. "Yes." I froze on the spot when i heard a familiar voice. Shit Sherlock no way.

I bit my bottom lips not wanting to take a look on the man in front of me. "Wait Sir what- Jeongguk?"

"Uhh, you got the wrong person excuse me." I was about to step back when he held my arms tightly.

"Shit. It's really you? How are you my little slut?" Memories was about to fade coming back. "Woah. Until now, you're still the bitch i know."

"J-Jimin." I pleaded cos he still hold my arms. It hurts.

"Oh, i thought you forgot about me? You bitch?! Where the heck is my money!" I keep on pushing him but its no use. His grip is too tight and my wrist is hurting so much.

"J-Jimin, let go off of me. Please."

"I won't unless you return my fucking money! You fooled me! You tricked me! You son of a Bitch." I keep on asking help when there is some customer entering the shop but they keep on running. They're scared.

"Sorry but your money was all gone." He punch me so hard and i hit my torso in a stainless table. Fuck.

I can't stand up. "After you use me for your own interest! And bring my money! Shit! You've gotta be kidding me."

His eyes. His flaming eyes. Give back the memory i want forget. Those eyes.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

Flashback

Jeongguk staring in his hyung who is currently in a deep sleep. He want to confess. He want to tell what he feel, but the latter doesn't have any affection for him. He think that the brunet was pity on him and just want to fulfill the promised before for his sake, compulsory.

It hurt. It hurt a lot. He push himself to accept his suitor. Who is Jimin.

Jimin love him so much. But, the raven doesn't feel the same. He just want to avoid Taehyung.

He want to run away to Taehyung. Because Taehyung is just a Best Friend.

"Are you sure about this Kookie?" Jimin asked on the other line he felt the nervousness on the latter voice but he brush off the giddy feeling.

He look again on his hyung. The handsome face of his hyung that he only see for the last time.

"Ne, Jimmie." His eyes were bloodshot. He cried a lot last night. He is thinking too much. "I-I want to come with you."

"Kookie, you don't how i felt right now. I am so happy that you choose to live with me. I love you so much. I'll wait you on the bus station. Okay? 11pm sharp." Jimin told him. He nods as if Jimin see his reaction.

"L-Love you too." The other line was off now. He scan the whole place again. Seeing some pictures frame with his hyung hurt his heart so much.

Is this right thing to do? Do i have to leave him like this?

He sigh and step out of the room, lifting his bag on his back and carry some of it. He check his phone. 10:12pm time to leave.

"Hyung."

"Hyung i'm sorry. But this is the least i can do. Goodbye hyung." He said in front of the house. He walk through the long way to the bus station and meet Jimin. It's almost 11:01 and he saw that the latter is carrying his own bag too.

Jimin saw him and run in his direction. Hugging him tight. Kissing his forehead and holding his cold hands. "Let me carry your things, Kook." With his blank face. He nods and sat in the waiting area.

He wipe his unwanted tears and sob silently. "Kook, don't cry. I will take care of you. I love you so much you know that right?" He didn't hear anything.

He don't want to hear anything.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Kookie, dig in. I cooked your favorite meat." Jimin put his plate in front of him and put a stainless chopstick. "Kookie please?"

Jeongguk took the chopsticks and started to eat. Jimin smiled faintly, he is quite thankful because the latter is eating now after a day. "Is it delicious?"

Jeongguk didn't answer.

"Okay, just say if you want rice okay?"

Jeongguk nods.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Jeongguk. I found a job! I am an office clerk now. And i am sure i will earn lot of money! So we can get married!" Jimin happily said between his smile. Jeongguk averted his eyes again on the TV. Jimin faintly smiled.

"Kook, are you not happy with me?" Jimin is beyond trembling right now. Jeongguk clench his fist. Feel sorry for the latter but he didn't move. He didn't show any emotion.

"Kook, i am here. I will love you, Forever."

".."

"Don't worry, Kookie. If i earn a lot. We can visit your Hyung-"

"NO!!"

"Bu-But."

" I SAID NO?! OKAY? GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" Jimin walk out.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Kook, you're drunk again. Oh my god." Jeongguk roll his eyes.

"Stop please i'm tired Jimin." Jimin smily slyly. He is happy that the raven call his name. Is he pathetic? Begging for a little love? A little attention?

"Okay, anyway. Kook. Do you see my money-"

"Are you saying that i stole your money?! I didn't take anything okay? Bullshit!" Jimin bow his head and nods.

"Sorry, Uhh i think i lost it."

"Lost my fucking ass. Get out of my way. You're blocking it!"