Great

***SKYLARS POV***
I was getting kinda tired and me and Max decided to go back to the bus. When I got there, I opened the bus to see in the lounge Ronnie sitting on Craig's stomach while they were making out. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Max screamed. I thought it was kinda cute. Ronnie and Craig were KISSING. How cute is that? "Awe, you guys are dating?" I said. Ronnie kinda looked at me and nodded. He got off Craig and sat next to him on the couch. Craig still hasn't said a word. "Why didn't you tell us?" Max said, more calmly. "I thought you guys were going to judge us. I was afraid you guys were like, homophobes." Craig said. "What?" Max said. "Are you serious, I love gay people!" I exclaimed. "We're not gay, we're bisexual." Ronnie said with a proud look on his face. "Okay, you guys are still really cute together." Max said. Ronnie and Craig smiled at each other. They were so cute!

***MAXS POV***
Skylar and I went back to the bus to sleep because I am tired as fuck. When we walked on the bus I came to see a make out session between my two best friends. Yeah, it was weird. Yeah, I was pissed that he didn't tell me. "WHAT THE HELL?" Was all I could say. They were cute. They were perfect for each other. They were in love and that's all that matters. "Thanks for not judging us guys." Ronnie said and smiled at Craig. They were holding hands. It was kinda weird, but I'll get used to it. "Yeah, you can't stop love." Craig said, looking at Ronnie. They were holding hands still. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed. Yeah, awkward. They were cute though. "Awwwwwwwe." Skylar said. I grabbed her hand. I was kinda jealous that she was giving all her attention to them. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "You're jealous that I'm giving me attention to them, aren't you?" she asked. "Pfffff, no." I said. She smiled. I kissed her. I kissed her for a long time. When our lips separated, Ronnie and Craig were staring at us making grossed-out faces. "GET A ROOM!!!" Craig yelled. "EWWW STRAIGHT PEOPLE LOVE!!!" Ronnie said. Skylar and I laughed, kissed one more time and went to bed. This tour is gonna be different.