Unexpected

***3 MONTHS LATER***

***RYANS POV***

Well, at least Max and Skylar are back together and he doesn't hate me. I fixed everything with Jacky and we are back together. To be honest, i couldn't be happier. I still think Ronnie is mad at mean though.

"Ryan." I heard Ronnie say. I shook at his beautiful voice. I turned around to see Max, Ronnie, Skylar, and Ron. I was a bit confused when they all came in.

"Yes?" I said. Ron walked over to me.

"Ryan, Ron has something to tell you." Skylar said in tears. Then they all left and left me and Ron.

"What is it?" I said, raising an eyebrow at Ron.

"Ryan, I'm leaving the band. Max is replacing me." He said with a tear in his eye.

I started crying.

"Please tell me you're kidding." I cried.

He shook his head.

"I'll always be here and I'll always be a part of this band. We are still best friends and always will be. There is no harsh feeling between Ronnie and I or anyone else. I'm going solo." Ron said through tears. I nodded.

"I understand." I said through sobs.

He walked up to me and hugged me.

"I love you Ryan." He said.

"I love you too, Ron." I said. We hugged for a while.

Just when I though things were looking up, this happens.

***SKYLARS POV***

Max, Ronnie, and I walked into the hallway. I leaned against the door, tears streaming down my face.

"Why are you crying?" Ronnie said.

"Because I've been around the guys in ETF for as long as I can remember. When Max got kicked out, I still stayed and toured with them. And I have to leave Ron too. This is a really hard time for me." I cried.

Max and Ronnie looked at me.

"It's hard for us too." They said.

"Then why are you doing it? I understand you two are best friends and it was supposed to be you two from the start, but if it's hard for both of you two, then why are you doing it?" I said.

"Because this is the way it is supposed to be. Baby it's like the old days except better. Everything is going to work out well." Max said. I nodded. Ronnie smiled at us.

"Everything is going to work out well." Ronnie repeated, as did I.

Ron and Ryan walked out. Both in tears, which made me cry more.

Ron walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"This is the way it's supposed to be." He whispered.

"I don't want it to be this way. I want you to stay with Ryan and the guys while I stay with Escape The Fate." I whispered through sobs.

"This isn't goodbye, this is see you later." He whispered.

"See you later." I repeated.

I looked over and saw Ryan sobbing. I ran over to him.

"It's gonna be okay. Ry Ry it's gonna be okay." I whispered while hugging him. He sobbed. I hugged him tighter.

"I don't want it to be this way." He sobbed.

"Neither do I. But it will work out." I said.

He nodded and hugged me tight.

Ron talked to us for a little, and then he left.

I stopped Ronnie and we went into the bedroom.

"You and Ryan need to fix things. Understood?" I said. He hesitated.

"I said, UNDERSTOOD?" I said, raising my voice. He nodded. We walked out.

"Hey babe, have you talked to the guys in ETF about this?" I said to Max in a concerned tone.

*************************************Sorry for the wait! But I went to Warped in St. Louis and met Falling In Reverse! They were soo nice. It was amazing!