It's fading

“It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”

I was shivering from the cold droplets plopping down on my numb skin. I sat still, it feels like it's been minutes but most likley hours. I sat, and thought. Thought about my life, and what I don't want in it. Being this thing, this monster, being me; that was number one. Second, was the fading pain on my wrist. Yet nothing in the world could rid the pain in my heart. He could be dead. His blood trail leading to a van where his fellow pack members shoved

his cold body into what used to be a duffle bag. Only to rid of him somewhere on the side of the rode. Could my pain be fading as his life is fading? Or could one answer that seemed mythological come to face me. Could he be getting closer?Has he lived beyond fate? For me. I scowled. Immpossibal- at least that was what it felt like. I turned my head to the noise coming from down the street. I swore i heard my name faintly being yelled. Is the wind trying to trick me so my hope would be buried so far I could never dig it out? No, I see someone. Someone large running towrds my drooping body. My pain was slowly fading from both places. If it happened to not be him I will probaly die of dehydration from my loss of water that would never stop splurring out of my eyes. I could identify it as a boy. A big boy, Aiden's a big boy. I finaly got a glimpse of his face as he passed a streetlight. It's him. he came running towards me well shouting my name. I must be dead. We must both be dead and in hevan, because he looked more like an angel than a person.

"Alana! Is that you? Oh my god what are you doing out here in the rain? You could get sick, and you could get hiperfermia! I have to get you to the house" He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. He was warm, almost as if a big strong handsome heater was carrying me. As he ran he kept telling himself one thing. 'I can't loose you'. Sleep was over powering me, and soon my eyelids were closed leaving me in peace. I could die In Aidens arms, as long as I get a goodbye kiss. As long as he would come with me so i wouldn't have to be with out him. I could die for him. I would do anything to make him happy, and if staying alive, staying inhuman would make him happy i would do it. As much pain it would cause me, I would do it for him, and only him.

-Eight Hours Later-

"Once upon a time, there lived a girl. She was young, about eight years. And one day she decided to follow daddy into his secret hide out. Now her dad only went in there when a whole moon came out. It would shine so bright. So bright that it would round up her whole attention. Sometimes even block out the faint growls coming from outside the house. So one day when the moon was whole and bright, she snuck out too see daddys hiding place. She was quite and swift. For she knew she was doing wrong. Once she  took a peak, it was all over. The bright red eyes and hairy beast had brought her too tears. She ran too mommy, but only too find her mother saying she knew the time would come. Just not this early. The little girl was stronger, she learned all about daddy and how too be safe and defend herself. One day when she was half grown, she heard her dad over the phone. Angirly yelling at the man through the phone. He argued and he argued until his voice mellowed. He quitley whispered the words tommor we shall fight at the docks, dont hold back. Now being this half grown girl, she was determind too help. Knowing father would refuse, she decided too be there when it happened. With a bow in her hands, and a knife in her boot. The next morning she set out, telling her mother she'd be with a friend. She made camp in a tree,next too the docks. She waited, and waited. Until she saw them appear. One side too her left, the other too her right. Father was on the right, along with other men she saw conversing with him before. Her hands shook and her knees trembled. She couldn't bear the fact of facing death. So she stayed quiet. She watched. She sat. She cried. As the people faded, she cried harder. There was bodys everyware, some sunken in the water. Others left out too rott. She jumped down from her hiding place. All too her suprise she noticed a man holding anothers head under water. But she was too late. She was ready too shoot the man, but she couldn't. He ran, and the body floated up, laying liflessly. She ran towards it, flipping it's body around only too find her fathers face. She could of saved him. She's a coward. She will always only be a coward. Thats why it hurt. Thats why it hurt when I ran away, beacause I proved it. I am a coward. Nothing else. I am a selfish coward. Coward. Coward. Coward. I dont deserve too live, Im so sorry for leaving you too die. I dont deserve you Aiden." He hushed, and he kissed the top of my head. Holding my body tightly in his.

"You're right Alana, you dont deserve me."He looked into my eyes, saying each word like choclate. He vrought his hand too my chin and whispered the words "You deserve us. We are two puzzle peices that fit toghther perfectly. Theres no one like you, you're the only one for me Alana. I-I love you Alana, and nothing can change my mind."

I was now in tears as I huffed out the words I love you too. They dried eventually, and the wierd thing is I wans't sad any more. I just wanted Aiden, and no one else. I was ready. Ready too rid of this scar forever, and I knew one way too do it.

"Aiden?"

"Yea babe?"

"Im ready."

And in that moment we truly did fit our puzzel peices together. ;)

A/N- Do you want a Sex scene in this? I can make a storie called smokey, which WILL HAVE DETAIL. That is why this is so short. :() And did anyone else ready the 'eight hours later' like that sponge bob dood? Hehe yeah... Im wierd! Well comment if you want da scene! And vote! I write one if I get over ten comments and twelve votes.