Cross My Heart Hope To Die

A/N: Hey guys I just want you guys too know that I thought of this before I even wrote the first chapter, so don't think that I thought of this randomly, the secret also explains why they moved too beacon hills, the other secret will be in the next chappy so ;) wank wank.So enjoy and COMMENT and HEART! :) And another note I was going too have them get into a fight so It could be juicy when she comes over, like he would miss the date completly by getting drunk but them I'm like naaa that can come later... :) any who enjoy and COMMENT and HEART! :)

He headed towards the forest and I could sense that this drive might take awhile so I turned on the radio. He just look over at me and smiled then look back towards the rode. I stared out the window trying to figure out where we are going, as I was lost in my thoughts I felt my hand being held by another, I look over at Aiden and smiled.

"You better be a good driver" I teased.

"Oh trust me I am" He said with a cocky smile.

"Is that why your about too hit a deer" I said.

He sharply looked over and put both hands on the wheel and swerved.

"Tricked you" I said well laughing and sticking my tongue out.

"Ha ha Very funny" He said with sarcasm.

"And now my hands cold" He complained.

"Well i can fix that" I said well placing my hand out for his to intertwine with mine.

He interlocked his hand with mine and rubbed his thumb over my hand slowly. I looked out the window and took in my surroundings, we were on a dirt rode where the tall trees huddled over us the sun shun threw the branches making a stream of glowing beams everywhere. Suddenly threw the trees I saw water most likely a lake. He pulled into this clearing and parked the car near the lake... I frowned instantly then took a deep breath and put on my fake-st smile, and got out of the car when suddenly I was pulled back in.

"Whats wrong" Aiden asked with worry in his hallucinating eyes.

"Oh nothing" I said with a fake smile.

"There's something wrong, I can tell" He said with a straight face.

"It's nothing too worry about" I said well slipping out of his grip and hoping out of the car.

He grabbed what seemed was a picnic basket and a blanket out of the trunk and walked over too me.

"Um how did you get that in my trunk" I asked with a one eyebrow up.

"I have my ways" He said with a smirk.

We walk pretty close too the water and he laid the blanket down and set the basket at the end. I connected my butt to the soft blanket beneath me and kept myself titled with my hands, my feet were straight and as well as Aiden's his position was almost a exact replica of mine.

"Do you have too change with Ethan" I asked now facing him and on my side laying down.

He copied me "Well kind of" He said well playing with my hair.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"Well if I try with out him It just screw's me up, well my body" He said with no emotion.

"What If Ethan get's hurt" I asked well my eye's begged for knowledge.

"Then well I feel It" He said well starring into my eye's not looking away once.

"Can he feel this" I said well planting my lips onto his, we pulled apart with a smile.

"Not that I know of" He said with a chuckle.

"How about when either one of you (Looks at the ground then back up at him) you know get It on" I said with a straight face forming into a fit of laughter.

"How is that funny" He said with a smile as bright as the stars.

"It's not, I'm just really immature" I said after coming down.

"Just too let you know It doesn't" He let out.

"And how would you know" I asked with my eyebrow titled to to the moon.

"Uhhhh...past experience" he said now not making eye contact.

"Oh so your not a virgin" I said well turning so I was looking up at the sky well tree's...

"Does your twin know when you get it on" He asked.

I turned back too him "I wouldn't know"

"You'll know after tonight" He said with a wink.

I gasped and punched him in the stomach then turned him on his back so I was now straddling him and pinning him down so he couldn't manage too wiggle his way out of my grasp.

"How dare you be so cheeky in my kingdom" I said with my terrible British accent.

"I'm sorry my queen" He let out with a grin.

"You must suffer the consequences" I said well he struggled to get out of my grip.

"Anything" He said still trying his hardest to get out of my grip.

"It's going too hurt" I said with a devious smile.

"Nothing can hurt me" He laughed.

"Then I guess you'll have too settle with a kiss" not a breath later I pressed my tropical fruit lips onto his which sent shivers through out my body, It was just one kiss but It still satisfied me as much as the others.We weren't struggling now he was actually now my very own seat cushion.

"I'm curious" He said well putting a piece of dangling hair behind my ear.

I motioned for him too go on "What you look like as a wolf" he said now looking into my eye's.

"Promise you wont tell anyone " I said well getting off of him and onto my feet.

"Cross my heart swear too die" He said well crossing his heart.

I took about twenty steps back, and soon I felt my self turning, Oh yea I never told you, I'm a white wolf. Suddenly I was brought onto all fours I felt every hair popping out of my body and my nails growing by the inches and soon I was In full white wolf form. I look threw my wolf eyes and see Aiden's I couldn't tell if he looked terrified or confused, or both...

If Something Bites
You Bite It Back