Danger Zone

"Okay see you then" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

Then I stood up and started to walk out the room until someone grabbed my arm and spinned me around leaving my fragile body caressed in the strong arms of Aiden. 

"Please don't leave" He begged.

"I was just going downstairs for dinner" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh" He said still caressing me.

"You can let go now" I said with my arms down too my side awkwardly.

"Okay" He said, well letting go of me.

"Well I'm just going to go down stairs, and well you know eat dinner" I said awkwardly pointing behind me, well taking baby steps backwards to the doorway.

"Okay, well I guess I'll come..." He said well putting his strong hands in his jean pockets and starring at his light brown carpeting.

I just turned around and walked down stairs with Aiden hot on my trail. When I reached the last step I took one last glance at the perfect creature behind me and smiled, then I turned back around and continued with the melody my heels made when they made contact with the hardwood floor. When I reached the dinning room I took a seat In one of the chairs and waited patiently for the food to arrive on the table. Aiden took a seat next too me, I just slowly moved my head in his direction and met his gaze then I slowly moved my head back to the original position and there was food on the table and Aiden's dad and my mother were taking a seat.

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After Din Din~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a quiet dinner and we didn't stay long after dinner either, and sooner then later I was in my pajama's slowly slumbering.

"Ding, Ding" My phone rang, causing me to wake up.

I opened my phone and read the message that woke me up from the best sleep Iv'e had all week.

'Wake up, you don't want too miss school babe :)' - Aiden.

I looked at the clock and mentally cursed at myself, I only had thirty more minuets too get ready! I took a two minute shower and changed into ( charlianne2198.polyvore.com/ ) high waist light blue shorts that have the pocket tips sticking out, a plain loose white crop top with a opening in the back, black lace boots with a little heel, my anchor belly button ring, and my black ravan's. I put on black eyeliner and mascara, with some bright red lipstick rubbed on my plump lips. I took one last glance in the mirror and ran downstairs and grabbed an apple then ran out the door and hopped in my car. 

I arrived at school and luckly I wasn't late, i walked threw the hallway's receiving lots of looks of lust, when suddenly I got pulled into a closet. 

"What the F!" I yelled well ejecting my claws and putting them too there throat.

"Relax it's just me" Aiden said pulling my hand down from his throat.

"Oh...sorry" I said  well putting my claws back in and changing my eye color.

"I didn't know you were an alpha" He said.

"Yea, problem" I asked.

"No" He said.

"Why did you pull me in hear" I asked with a slight tone of anger in my voice.

"I don't want you dressing like a slut any more" He said well pushing me up against the wall.

"Your not the boss of me" I said with a slight growl.

"Well your mine now and I don't want other people looking at you like that" He said well inching his face closer too mine.

"Who say's I'm your's" I said well smirking.

"This" He said.

Then he pulled my face close too his and pushed his soft lip's upon mine. I don't mean too sound cliche, but I swear there were fireworks going off the second his lips connected with mine. His lips tasted like mint, and they felt so good on mine, the feeling sent shivers down my spine , and his touch sent electricity up my veins. Thing's started too heat up pretty quick, I rapped my legs around his waist, and played with his hair with my nimble fingers. Our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces, he held onto my back not daring too move any further, then I stopped and looked into his eye's, I gave him a light peck then got down on my feet.

"We have school too attend" I said with a smirk.

"Yea, see you around" He said well stepping out of the closet leaving me breathless.

I walked out of the closet and set my books into my locker and headed to class. The day passed pretty quick and soon the end of the day bell rang and everyone scattered. 

I had too get some missing work from the chemistry class, I walked down the hallway's and approached the chemistry door, I looked threw the tiny window and saw something that just shattered my heart into a million pieces, It was Lydia making out with Aiden, yes my Aiden. I know It couldn't have been Ethan because he's gay... I felt more angry then sad, I felt like getting revenge... As if just in that moment I turned around and saw Stiles.

"Hey, Stiles" I said with a big devious smile.

"Hey Alana" He said.

"What are you doing tonight" I asked well twirling my hair and smirking.

A/N: I shall update tomorrow! 

If Something Bites
You Bite It Back