High Tied

A/N I like feedback ;) And your welcome for making this chappy longer then usual and I wont be able to update till Tuesday or Monday or even Wednesday you never know with me... any ways enjoy! :)

Aiden's POV

I woke up from a loud bang, I get out of my bed and walk out to my hallway. I carefully walked down the cold empty hallway at the end is my brothers.When I reach the end I grab the handle and twist it open I pushed and walked in, my brother wasn't in his bed. I walk more in when I was startled by a voice, and the thunder coming from outside.

"What are you doing" My brother snapped.

I turned on my heels so I was now facing him "I heard a noise" I said simply.

"Well It's nothing too worry about" He said with a straight tone.

I lifted my eyebrow "Really, Iv'e know you for seventeen years I know when your lying Ethan" I spat.

"It was just my dresser no biggie" He said with a shrug.

"Oh" I mumbled.

"Yea so you can go back too your room, you need sleep for your big date today" He said with a angry tone

"Shes apart of our pack now Ethan you don't have to keep hating her any more" I said.

"She's a distraction" He said well taking a step forward so he was close to me.

"and I will do anything I can to keep you from seeing her" He whispered in my ear.

I put my hands on my chest and pushed him "If you lay a hand on her you'll regret it" And with that I stormed out the door making sure to slam It on the way out, I need to take a walk.

Alana’s POV

I jumped out of my bed like a cat in water and I was sweating like a pig. I had a bad dream, just right on the spot thunder and lighting echoed through out my ear drums causing me to jump out of my pants once again. Good timing mother nature... then a smile came across my face when I realized I said thunder and lighting, I love thunder and lighting, I love how lighting dances across the sky well the thunder applauds it and the tiny rain pellets just pull it all together, I love when rain hits the hard ground causing it to spread and leave a mark just like how every step me take we leave a memory. I didn't bother too grab a jacket or shoes or pants or something other then a tank top I just ran out to my large balcony and enjoyed the rain, I got up on the ledge and took a seat, I closed my eyes and let the storm take me over I no longer felt like I was in the real world I was now In my world, and apparently in my world you feel like your falling... why do I feel like I'm falling?Oh crap... I prepared for the ground but I landed in something soft like a pair of arms, and for some reason I couldn't open my eyes as much as I tried they just wouldn't budge soon I couldn't feel anything either, and suddenly I was dreaming again.

"Beep,Beep,Beep,Beep,Beep" My alarm rang through out the room. I got up out of my bed and went into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and the events from last night flooded through out my mind, It has to be a dream I mean how did I get into my bed? But it felt so real... I shook my head dispensing the thoughts out of my head, I stripped and hopped in the warm water attempting too rid the filth off my body, I did not want too go to school today...I could tell my mother that I have werewolf problems but Iv'e already missed yesterday and I don't want too fail my classes. Yes my mother knows about the werewolf thing, why else would she not care about sneaking out at night, or not get worried about me getting raped when I left the dinner table, she knows what I'm capable of and she respects that. I finished what I had too do and headed over to my closet and picked out some clothes www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93050... was light blue skinny jeans and a thin grey sweater that was little bit longer in the back I put on my black combat boots and straightened my hair and I put on some mascara and eyeliner also a little bit of eye shadow I glossed my lips and I was ready too go I grabbed my back pack and headed down stairs for some break fast. I sat at the table with a bowl of cereal, when my mother took a seat across from me.

"Hunny we are leaving tomorrow, and I have decided that your not going to stay alone, and before you talk hear me out okay" She asked with sorrow in her eyes.

"Okay" I said.

"I have decided that your going to be staying with Dylan well I'm gone" She said taking a breath between each word.

My eyes went wide and I started too choke on my cereal.

"Are you alright" My mother asked worriedly well coming over too me and patting my back. 

When I finally managed to swallow it down my mother spoke again "So your going to be staying with Dylan, now don't go using your wolfy stuff over there beac-"  

I cut her off "Mom the twins are alphas too" I reassured her.

"Oh" My mother said well looking down with a dumb look plastered upon her face.

"So I want you too pack tonight" My mother said now taking a place back in her seat.

"Yea that's fine but I'm going to go hang out with some friends tonight" I said, I couldn't say I was going on a date with Adien or else she'll think were going to get it on well I'm over there.

"Okay that will be fine just be home by ten" She said with a smile.

"Well I better get going to school" I said well getting up and putting my bowl in the sink.

I gave my mother a kiss and grabbed my keys and headed out. I pulled up to the parking lot and heading inside the school, It was a c day so I had History first period... I took a seat next too Alison and there was an empty one right besides me.

Alison turned too face me "So wanna tell me the real reason you cant hangout today" She asked well wiggling her eyebrows.

"I have a date" I said with a big smile and red cheeks.

"Who" Allison urged with wide eyes.

"You can't tell anyone" I said with a low tone of voice.

"I promise" She said.

"Aiden" I whispered.

"Oh my god" She said well play pushing me.

I laughed then looked at my left, Aiden and Stiles were walking towards the seat next too me. Unfortunately Stiles got there first earning a well deserved glare from Aiden, and apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed...

"You need too put your boyfriend on a leash" Stiles said too me.

I turned in my chair so I was facing him "He's not my boyfriend, yet" I said mumbling the last part.

"Okay Alana why do you want too be on the bad side" He asked well putting his hands up.

"I think you know I kinda have too, not really but you know I don't want people too get hurt" I said trailing off at the end.

"But if you are with us then we can protect those people" He said well failing at convincing me.

"You wont want too protect the people Stiles, and besides I wouldn't like It any better with Derek..." I said.

"I guess you caught me there, but what do you mean we wouldn't want to protect them, we don't have anything against your mom" He said dumbfounded.

"It's not my mom Stiles" I said with a laugh.

"Your dad?" He asked.

"No I hate my dad" I said with a smile.

"Uh brother, sister" Stiles asked.

"No" I said well raising one eyebrow.

Just on time the bell rang, I didn't want anymore of that conversation... Lets just say worst class ever. Soon It was the end of class and It was now a free class. As I was walking down the hallways my intentions too go to the bleachers Aiden caught up to me.

"We should go hang out in the closet" He said with a wink.

I elbowed him in the stomach and pretended to be mad "How about the bleachers" I said with a wink.

"Ill race you there" He said with a evil smirk.

I speed walked too the doors and started to run right when a foot was out the door. I raced to the bleachers as fast as I could and luckily no one was over there or in the field. I kept running and hid behind the shack next to the bleachers. and just when I was about to walk out of my hiding place I was pinned up against the shed wall by Aiden.

"You know I'm staying with you for a month or two" I whispered as his lips inched closer to mine.

His eyes went wide then he smiled. "I take that as a no" I giggled. 

"It sounds good with me you can even share my bed with me" He said with a wink.

"As good as that sounds I'll take the guest room" I said with a smile.

"You'll change your mind" He said with a smirk.

"Whatever you want too think" I said still smiling.

His lips were about a centimeter away from mine then I slid down the wall and got out from the side and ran to the other side of the shed. I could just imagine his face.. hilarious. When I peeked over to the side where i left him he wasn't there then I heard a whisper in my ear
"Its not polite too make me kiss a wall" Aiden whispered. I started laughing I couldn't holding it in.

"Hey" Aiden whined. 

"I'm sorry I just cant haha" I said well giggling. 

He joined in and when It finally dialed down he spoke up "I think I deserve a kiss" He said with a smirk. Well backing me up against the wall once again. 

"I agree" I said with a smirk just as big maybe even bigger.

He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his neck and we leaned in, Our lips touched causing the sparks too fly and it got heated pretty fast, It was a hungry kiss but not too hungry. He lifted me up so my legs were around his waist and my back was pressed up against the wall, pretty soon our tongue's were dancing together. A gasp escaped my lips as he squeezed my butt which caused a growl too escape his lips. Then a loud ringing struck both of our ears causing him too drop me, think of it the bell was extremely close too ours and we has werewolf hearing... Yea It hurt like Frick but now my butt hurts too... 

"Sorry" Aiden said well kneeling over me, he picked me up bridal style and started walking too the parking lot.

"Aiden you don't have too, Where are we going?" I asked, and he set me in my car. He took my keys from my pocket and got into the drivers seat. 

"I'm taking you on our date" He said with a smile. 

"I'm blaming you if I fail English" I said with a straight face.

"You'll be fine he said with a smile"

We drove for about two minutes till he drove too the super market? He parked then got out of the car and opened my door for me.

"My lady" He said well bowing. 

I just giggled and followed him in the super market. "What are we doing here" I said well stepping inside the building.

"Having some fun" He said with a evil face planted on his godly sculpted face.

"Uh..okay?" I said with a confused face.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the fruit section, It wasn't like holding hands It was like pulling my arm off... When we got too the grapes he stopped in front of them and smiled at my cheekily.

"You wanna play a game" He asked with a smile.

"What kind of game" I asked still with a confused look.

"The grape game" He said with a smile.

"And what is the grape game" I asked well taking a step forwards.

"The grape game is a game of grapes, you put as many grapes as you can with out getting caught, and you cant swallow" He said with a smirk.

"And if I win this game of grapes" I asked well raising one eyebrow.

"You will get a prize" He said.

"What kind of prize" i said well taking another step forward so now my chest was touching his.

"You get too do what ever you want too me for ten minutes and or make me do what ever you want me too do" He said with one of his famous winks cauing my cheeks to flush bright red.

"And If you win" I asked well bitting my lower lip and playing with his shirt.

"I don't know you tell me" He whispered.

"You can... have one of my pop tarts" I said with a straight face.

"Deal" He said with a smile.

We took a look around the room making sure no people were around, we slid our hands in the grape bag and picked one out of the bunch. We popped them in and grabed another and we kept repeating the process till we both hand eight grapes in or mouth. Just before we could add another a grocery man came up too Aiden and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me sir but you cant eat the grapes" The man said.

"Huggjhl" Aiden got out well grape juice was dripping down his chin.

I grabbed another grape and popped it in my mouth then ran out the market and into my car with Aiden hot on my trail. I opened the door and hopped in and buckled my seat belt, the grapes were still in my mouth, and i managed too swallow. Then the drivers door opened and Aiden hopped in and shut the door and looked at me.

"How many did you get" He asked.

"9" I said with a cocky smile.

"I guess you win" He said well slouching in the seat and buckling up his belt.

"Oh Is little Aiden angry" I babied well rubbing his back.

He just looked over at me and smiled and shook his head, he put the keys in ignition and  started up the car. "Were not done yet" He said with a wink.

If Something Bites
You Bite It Back