Effected

"Wake up hun!" My mother growled well vigorously shaking my body.

"I'm up, I'M UP" I grumbled.

I got up and got into the shower doing my regular routine, wash,shampoo,condition,shave,stand for ten minutes. I got out of the shower, and dried my white body, I walked over to the closet still with my plush towel on and picked a outfit. Hm, this one is perfect, I said too myself. I put on my outfit polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89375213 I did my usual make up routine and I curled my hair. I walk up to my curtains and opened them, revealing sunlight too my room and of course their right there on their bed looking at me... I just smirked then turned on my toes and headed out the door, grabbing an apple on the way.

When I arrived at school I had a lot of glances come my way, they weren't 'Slut!' Glances, they were 'Boobies <3' Glances. I walked too my locker and put my supplies inside. When I closed my locker door it reveled Aiden leaning against the lockers.

"Hey" He said with a smirk.

"Hi" I said then walked away.

"Hold up Alana" Aiden said hurrying over too me.

"What" I asked harshly.

"What does It take too get you alone with me" He said with a wink.

"Change everything about you" I said bluntly.

"Well that's a little harsh"He stated.

"Well your not my type" I said.

"I'm everybody's type"he said cockily.

"Sorry I'm not into jocks who think they can get every girl, and who ditch them right after they sleep with them" I answered sincerely.

"I'm not like that" He said, stopping dead in his tracks.

"Sure" I said sarcastically with a giggle at the end.

I walked into my classroom leaving Aiden speechless, As I walk into class I take a seat next too Stiles. 

"Hey" I said, well taking my pencil out of my bag.

"Heyo" He said waving his hand awkwardly.

"You weird" I said with a smile.

"Is that a compliment or an insult" He asked smiling.

"You choose" I said with a wink.

"Alana, Stiles Detention after school" The teacher said eyeing us with her one working eye.

"Ugh" I said under my breath.

The day went on and the final bell ring, I headed back too my first period room too go to detention... I walked In the classroom taking a seat in the back by myself.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OneHourLater~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, Alana your time is up you can go home now you too Stiles" the teacher said.

I walked out of the classroom and down the halls,I heard voices. I followed the voices and peaked my head behind the corner, there was Scott Issac Ethan And Aiden all standing in the hallway, Ethan and Aiden were at the end of the hall not talking, and they were taking off there shirts...WTF? They started morphing together and they became one giant Alpha wolf, Scott and Issac stood there ground, and I thought I would interrupt. I walked down the hallway they were in, they just looked at me confusingly, the Ethan and Aiden morph just stood there like they were waiting for me too get out of the hallway. When I got too Ethan and Aiden I turned on my heels too face Issac and Scott, I flipped them off and turned around and continued walking.

I got in my car and drove home, I hope they don't kill each other... I walked into my casual house and said hello too my brother and mother, and went up too my room. I walked out onto my terrace and just sat on the ledge, I was having peace without any interruptions, I put in my earphones and played 'Some people Want It All' by Alicia Keys. The weather was a cold but not too cold and had a slight breeze, and the sun was setting sense It was a cold time of year. After about five minutes I heard my mother calling my name, I paused the music and walked down stairs.

"Yes, Mom" I asked.

"Come on were going to go have dinner over at the neighbor's house" She said all giddy.

"Ugh okay" I said after rolling my eye's back.

My mother pushed me out the door like she pushes her friends away, and I have too say on the short walk too there house, I was more nervous then a Harrier Hawk. We got up too there door step  and I rang the door bell, and Dylan let us in, telling me too head upstairs too the boys room. I get too there door and take a deep breath before knocking on it. The door swung open, and a shirtless Aiden appeared I covered my eye's and turned around.

"Mind putting some clothes on" I asked.

"I could say the same thing" He said scoffing.

"Well that's rude" I said with my mouth agape.

"You can turn around now" he said.

I turned around and saw his shirt on, I actually wanted it off now... I went too his bed and sat down.

"Where's your Ethan"I asked.

"He's out, so It's just you and me" He said well taking a seat next too me.

I felt my hand heat up and looked down too see Aiden's hand on mine, I look up at him with a shocked face. I felt my cheeks go hot, and the butterfly's In my tummy were having a wrestling match.

"U-U-M" 

"Why don't you like me" Aiden asked well looking into my eye's.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"You wont even give me a chance" He said.

"I don't want a fling" I answered.

"Neither do I" He said sincerely.

"I know your kind" I said eyeing him.

"I'm not like the others, I actually like you" He said.

"Just give me a chance, one date" He asked.

"......Fine" I said well looking at my feet.

"REALLY" He said, well his eyes lit up like a child's at a candy store.

"Yea" I said smiling.

"Are you busy Friday" He asked.

"Yea, but I can cancel" I said.

"I'll pick you up at eight!" He said still super happy.

"Ok, see you then" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

If Something Bites
You Bite It Back