Running From The Pain

The sweat dripped off me like the venom that drips of my cursed words. And as I ran I wasted my tears. I didn't know where I was going, and I didn't care. All I wanted too do was get away from what was too come. I didn't want too be apart of that fight, but I had too or else Aiden would get hurt. But If I was apart of the fight... Aiden would get hurt. So I ran. Ran away from the worry and pain. If Aiden was going to get hurt I didn't want too watch it happen. But I could have helped him, right? But that one second of distraction would leave me with a guilt that would have me not wanting to live. My wrist ached from the burning scar. But It was barley anything compared to my aching heart. I could turn around and go back to the soon to be grave yard. Or I could be a coward and just keep running. I choose the second one, besides my wrist is starting to feel better, and it's starting to fade away. That's strange.

I stopped myself and sat on the near by rock, I was in a dangerous part of the city. And the pouring rain made It less scary. I looked at the refelection in the puddle. 'Monster' I mumbled as I stomped on it causing ripples. I don't want to be this thing any more, I just want an easy human life, where my only problems are simply my mother not letting me go to friday nights party. But no, I get to have werewolf problems. My boyfriend might die, I'm in risk of dying, I turn into a werewolf everyfull moon, I can't have normal friends with out scaring them away, I have to go to stupid meetings, I have to be apart of a pack, I grow hair from every inch of my body, I risk everyones life around me, I'm a monster and will never be loved. Might aswell kill myself now. Maybe theres a way, a way that I can turn human. Or maybe I can build a time machine and tell myself not to go threw the woods to get to a party. I can ask Deaton how to build a time machine tomorrow, and then this stupid scar can go away aswell as the danger and death worries in my life.

( Okay female citizens (Guys too I guess) Heres a little bit of the off hold, I haave too feed you guys. Dont go thinking that I'm going to update evreyday, I will make them as long as I want and when ever I want, because I'm writting a Harry styles fan fic right now. So they will most likely be more frequent if there this short, but they wont be this short, I'm just letting you guys get a feel of the newness.  so love you guys and It's back! Vote and comment! Love y'all)