Nightmare

I woke up, dazed and confused. Sweat dripped down my forehead. My heart pounded on my chest rapidly, causing my breathing to be short and panicked. I pressed my hands on my temples hoping it would help me recollect what I had experienced, no dreamt. Strange images floated throughout my mind of my father and Derek. I begun to feel dizzy and somehow overworked as if It was the end of a long restless day. I hadn't realized my skin was burning hot until an icy hand caressed the small of my back. I stiffened in fear, not knowing who was touching me. That was until I realized where I was and what really happened last night. I was in Aidens house and last night I gave myself to him, my mate. The eerie void I felt when awakening was gone. I turned to see the beautiful creature that laid beside me. 

"Aiden, have I ever told you that you are utterly the most sexy thing alive?" I asked playful as I laid my head on his chest. 

He brought my chin up so our eyes locked "Alana, have I ever told you that you are the most beautiful women on earth?" 

"No you haven't actually" I joked while slowly stroking his chest. My fingers traced his abs with the intentions of going south until I noticed something all to familiar on my forearm. Shit. The mark was still itched into my skin, It wasn't burning but it still hurt to see it. The doctor, well vet, told me it'd be gone after having sex with my mate. So why isn't it gone? I quickly jolted out of bed and scavenged on the floor for an outfit.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Aiden asked, with a slight hint of annoyance. 

"Um, I-I forgot that I had.... A shopping date!" I quickly tied my laces and bolted out the door. 

~

I walked timidly into the vets office, nervous for what he had to say about my condition. 

"Uh hello Dr. Deaton." 

"Ah Alana, I thought you'd come and see me. Did you finally get rid of the mark?" He asked as he seated me down in a leather chair. 

"Actually I did as you told me to do and the burning had vanished but it is still imprinted on my arm." I lifted my sleeve to show him the mark. He held my arm, carefully tracing the lines. 

"Hm, from what I can recall Aiden has a twin. Am I correct?" 

My breathing hitched, terrified of what he might say next "Yes, yes he does. What does Ethan have to do with this Deaton?" 

"Well it seems that since the burning is gone but not the mark, and Aiden and Ethan are twins...I am most likely positive that they are both your mates." 

"But-but Ethan is gay!" I practically shouted, trying to convince myself that what Deaton has told me is not true.

"It dose not matter, well you may have never been destined to be with Ethan. The genetic similarity's between the two are extremely similar therefore they share a true mate."

I begun to panic, trying to find a bright side in the situation. But there was no bright side, besides 'Hey at least Aiden got rid of the burning not just the mark!' This shouldn't be a big deal, but it was. A true mates bond is something so powerful, regular humans just don't get it. Werewolf's only find love once, and that's with our true mate. Ethan will never find love, and if he does it will be with me. I may have found true love, but I could find it in Ethan too. 

I rode my car back to Ethan, I mean Aidens home trying to push back the fact that I have another true mate that just so happens to be gay and a exact replica of my other mate. How am I going to tell Aiden? 

Unexpected (Aiden Love Story, Teen Wolf)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara