No Promises

Authors Note: I changed the ending of the last chapter ;) so yea check it out first!!!

Alana Pov

" Will you be...at the date tomorrow" Aiden asked me with hope in his eye's.

"Is that really what your worried about after all that's happened today" I asked with a giggle at the end.

"Well It's the most important thing in my life right now" He answered with all honesty in his eye's.

I didn't know what to say right then I mean It's not something of his kind too say, maybe he is trying too woo me so he can get in my pants...

"I guess... If you want" I said awkwardly.

He just looked at me with a dorky smile planted on his perfectly sculpted face of his.

"Alana Im home" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"Oh crap, you need too leave like now" I said well urgently pushing Adien out too my balcony.

"I'll pick you up tonight, so we can meet up with the pack okay" Aiden asked me with a foot hanging off the balcony.

"I didn't know I had to go to meeting's, I was really looking forward too a movie night" I said well giggling.

"Well you have to go to the meeting's" He stated.

"I didn't promise anything" I said with a smile, I turned on my heels and started walking into my room when a strong hand grabbed my arm and span me around.

"I don't get a kiss goodbye" Aiden asked with a player smirk.

"Oh I almost forgot" I said, he leaned in with his eyes closed and just when my lips were about to touch his I moved to the left and planted one on his cheek.

"I'll See you tonight" I said with a wink.

He jumped off, and I turned around and headed inside my home.I ran down stares and greeted my mother and little brother with loving hugs.

"So Hunny how was school" My mother asked.

"Uh...... Great!?" I said with a fake smile.

"Got your eye on anyone" My mother said with a wink.

"The question is do you have your eye on anyone" I said trying to change the topic onto my mother.

"A couple" My mother said causing me too laugh.

"What do you want for dinner Hun" My mother asked me.

"What do you want" I asked.

"I was thinking we could go out" My mother said with a reassuring smile. This isn't good when ever my mother want's to go out it's because she has something too tell me...

"Okay, how about we go for Chinese" I added.

"Okay, we should head out now so we can get a table, and I could use some food" She said still with a house wife smile.

We hopped and the car and soon enough we were at the restaurant and being seated at a table for four even though we only had three... I took a look around the room and saw two familiar faces hide behind there  menu's after I looked into there eye's. Ah Scott and Stile's are following me just great. The waiter walked up too our table and I had too say he was pretty darn Cu-Hot, He had brown hair and the most hallucinating eye's that just stare deep into your soul, and his smile well lets just say if you turn off all the lights you wont even notice because his smile will bright up the room, I know corny right, but what can I say he was SPECIAL, not as special as Aiden but SPECIAL. Honestly I couldn't help but swoon, I mean what girl couldn't, I had no interest in dating him, because I'm kissing someone fantastic right now, but if Aiden was out of the picture I would pounce on him like a tiger...

"Hello what can I get you today" The waiter asked with a big smile.

"I'll take the number 3" I said giddily.

My brother and mother ordered and soon we were left alone.

"So hun I wanted too talk too you about something that came up" My mother said.

There it is..."Yea, what about" I asked pretending to be confused.

"I'm going to be in New York for a month or more and your brother will be coming with me, but... you wont be" She said regretfully.

"Oh, well how am I going to fend for myself" I asked raising my voice a tad bit.

"I'm going to give you money, but the thing is I don't know If I'm going to let you stay by yourself or not" She said with sorrow in her eye's.

"I'm old enough mom, I'm not three years old" I growled.

"I know i know I just don't want you too get into trouble" She said trying to explain.

"Do you not trust me?! You know what I'll see you at home" I snapped, well getting up and walking out of the restaurant.

Finally the cold air blasted onto my body, which automatically cooled me down. I started walking down the street, It was pretty dark outside, dark enough for no one too notice if I got kidnapped. Suddenly I heard foot steps behind me, I turned around sharply and saw there was no one there. It must be my imagination... I heard two heart beats all of a sudden in the bushes, well time too ruin a 'romantic' time behind a bush. I walked onto the dirt and headed over to the big green bush which looked out of place, the heels f my feet were sinking into the dirt after every step I took, and pretty soon my feet were blocked by the big green leaves on the bush. I glanced behind it and saw two familiar faces... Scott and Stiles... of course.

"What are you doing" I asked with a hand placed firmly on my right hip.

"What are you doing" Stiles asked trying to change the subject.

"Why are you following me" I asked looking back between both of the dumb boy's.

"Why weren't you at school today" Scott asked with a gulp.

"Stop trying too change the subject" I growled well taking a step closer too them.

"You stop changing the subject" Stiles said.

"Oh my gosh guys will you just tell me why you were following me or do I have too make you" I said well popping out my sharp claws and shinning my bright blood eye's.

"Okay okay no need to go all werewolf on us" Stiles said with his hands up in the air.

I put back my claws and changed my eyes back to icy blue "Now why were you following me" I asked.

"Well we wanted too know why you weren't at school, because Aiden and Ethan were not at school so that means you were with them" Stiles stated.

"I was around them, is that a problem" I asked with a smirk.

"You don't want too be on the bad side, that will only get you hurt" Scott said looking into my eyes with sincerity.

"Well your too late anyways" I said well looking down at my feet.

"Ding, Ding, Ding" My phone rang, I looked at the caller ID, It was Aiden.

"I have too go" I said well running off"

"Wait" Scott and Stiles yelled, but I was already down the rode and back.

If Something Bites
You Bite It Back