" Now he's a true poet" I said clapping slowly. 

    " Shut up Toni."

   " You know you love me," I said winking at him. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Jax's P.O.V

  All day and night I've been thinking about Tamara. I know she's pregnant, but it isn't mine. I'm not the type of guy that will just leave her in the dust if this guy does. Her highschool life is practically ruined because of it now. It's going to grow and grow. Everyone's going to know. I wonder what's going on in her head. How she's feeling? I know lots of things are going on lie a swarm of bees. I mean I would if I were. But guys can't get pregnant so....

   I walked to the pool area waiting for Toni to arrive. She might arrive I don't know. She might just leave, but I really want to know what made her morning so bad. 

  Toni's P.O.V

  Should I really go to the pool...yes. I'm bored and I think Jax should know. I trust him more now. I entered the pool area, removing my shoes. I noticed Jax was no where in sight. Great. The one time I participate in something. I walked towards the water and watched my reflection glisten. Before I could react, I was pushed into the pool. But I;m pretty smart, or just because I nearly pissed on myself, I grabbed the person and dragged them in with me. We both splashed in the water and I came up gasping for air. 

   " What the hell Jax!" I screamed, water spilling from my mouth onto him.

    " What?"

   " Why'd you push me in here? I'm so glad I wore a sports bra."

    " Aww, no show," he said pouting his lip. 

  " Nope. I'm wearing a skirt. I'm happy it's not super short." I said shyly. 

   " You won't let me see anything. No fair. But okay. You ready to tell me about how your morning started out extra bad?"

  " Yeah. I guess." I said sadly. " My mom lied. She said she was staying with my grandma, but in reality she's actually at her boyfriend's house."

   " Damn..."

 " Damn is right. I mean, I understand why. I haven't wanted a father figure since my dad left us. My brother was a newborn and he just left. I never want to see him, ever. He's a douchebag and nothing to me now. I just guess I don't want to see my mom hurt again. When my dad left, my mom was upset and cried every night."

   " That still doesn't give her the right to lie." he said looking right into my eyes. He wiped my face, I guess I let one tear get away. " Do you know where your dad is?"

  " I hope he's in hell..."

    " You don't mean that," he chuckled.

   " True, but I really don't know. And I don't care. Wherever he is I hope he's misrable and eating out of a dumpster. Practically like a hobo."

   " Only you could make a sob story into something funny. " said Jax. " I like that, sometimes I guess."

  " So how's your 'relationship' going," I said quoting my fingers. Jax smacked his teeth and flipped back his damp hair. While he was covering his eyes in irritation, I looked at his shirt. I could see his toned abs underneath it. I should really stop staring, but I can't. It's mesmorizing. I feel as if I'm betraying Brendan. 

    " You like my body, huh?" he said taking me out of my thoughts. I looked up embarrassed. 

  " You're relationship!" I shouted.

    " Okay, so you can change the subject. Alright I guess. You know Tamara. Needy, annoying sometimes, and the way she dresses."

  " Slutty with a capital S." 

    " She's not slutty," he said quietly. But it sounded more like a question towards the end. I looked at his face and seemed to be in a deep thought. I shook his arm and he didn't move. 

  " Hey bro, you alright?" He turned his head slow. I could tell something was wrong through his eyes. 

    " Yeah just thinking about something."

  " Okay then.....but you can tell me if you want?" I said hopefully.

    " It's not something that can be told to someone and it might not even be true."

   " I understand. I just hope whatever it is, it gets better."

     " Do you ever think about what we're going to be when we get older?" he asked staring at the water. " I mean when you're younger you want to be an astronaut and teacher. Now we have no idea."

   " I want to live my first years of life traveling. Well it's what I want to do." I said smiling. " As long as I could remember, I wanted to go to Paris. It's the most romantic place to me. And I love the cuisine. Not to mention it's beautiful."

    " Maybe I'd take you there someday," he said quietly. I turned to look at him and we just stared at eachother in the face. 

  " Really," I said barely above a whisper. He pulled a wet strand of my hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear. He licked his lip and leaned closer to my face, cradeling it. I was so hyponotized I completely forgot what I was doing. I leaned in along with him and-

   What does the fox say? Ring dingdingding-

  I pulled my self away from Jax fiddling to get my phone in my backpack. I heard Jax take in a huge breath taking in what we almost did. If it wasn't for the fox. I saw it was Brendan. How awkward.

  " Hello...um," I said worried.

   " Babe, I need you to get here. I need to tell you something," he said sadly. 

  " A-Alright." I looked at Jax and his face was scrunched up. In a deep thought. 

   " Is everything alright?"

  " It's fine. I gotta go I'm sorry. " I said running out the door. " I'M SORRY!" I almost kissed Jax. On purpose and not caring. I'm such a dumbass. I punched my steering wheel repeatedly , cursing at myself.

  Jax's P.O.V

  I can't believe we almost did that. 

  Woah daaaaaaang. I bet you guys are pissed I ruined a lovely Joni moment. Well you'll live. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I thought it was terrible....but oh well my little ducklings. So...

   1) What do you think Brendan's news is?

    2) Is Joni finally coming together?

    3) Do you ship Broni or Joni???

     4) Who's momma's new man?

  Comment what you think...LOST_IN_DREAMS23 OUT SUCCCCKAAAAAA