1. Awaken

Nawala ang chapter na to. nadelete so i have to retype it again! And I'm sorry but it's not as good as the first na na delete. 

1. Awaken

I can hear murmurings all around me. I tried to open my eyes and everything is so bright na nasisislaw ako.

"He's awake!" I heard someone said.

Nasaan ako? The I felt a searing pain all over my body. 

"Ready the chopper. Replaced the body." That familiar voice. Before I finally lose my conciousness I felt like I'm being lifted or rather my bed was being lifted.

2 weeks after.

"I'm glad that you're okay now, Johann. Tough break , man." The guy gently tap my shoulder that are still covered by bandages. Pati mukha ko naka bandage. 

He is Calvin Moore. In-house Doctor and a friend of mine.

"I lost control of the car. and the brake just didn't work. I should've drive slower"  Tumango tango lang siya habang tinitingnan ako.

"You didn't have an accident. Somebody fucked up with your car." Napatingin ako kay Calvin. Nagtataka.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, obviously, someone wanted you dead. And good thing we arrived before their phony doctor get into you." He then smirked.

"Who?"

"The syndicate, you've blasted. Right after, your accident, we conduct an operation and got almost everyone. Except for the big boss. Someone must have tipped him off because he left before we'd arrived."

"Your family is now under our protection. Without their knowledge of course. And everyone thought you're dead."  ALam kong yan ang gagawin nila. To protect the agent's family.

"She is also under our protection." Napalingon ako bigla kay Calvin. Bigla siyang yumuko nung sinabi niya ang she. He knows I knew  kung sino ang tinutukoy niya. Walang personal na bagay na natatago sa klase ng trabaho ko.

"So far she's okay. She's coping" I knew there's something he's not telling me. I can swear it to my bones. 

"Your lose...... and your baby's lose." Napaangat ang tingin ko sa kanya. I felt lump in my throat and it hurts physically and emotionally.

"I'm sorry she had a miscarriage. She came running to the hospital the day of your accident and there she lost it. I checked her myself." I clinched my fist. I clinched it too tight that it hurts. Hindi ako makasigaw. Gustong gusto kong magwala.

Angela.

I felt tears in my cheeks.

I lost it. I didn't even have the chance to touch it.

"How is she dealing with it?"

"Like she's the one who died. Like a zombie." Gaano man kasakit alam ni Calvin na mas gusto kong malaman ang katotohanan. At gaano man kasakit kailangan kong tanggapin dahil pinili ko to.

Pero hindi ko akalain na mas masakit ito. Mas masakit kesa nung naghiwalay kami. Mas masakit nung malaman ko na may boyfriend na siya.

I feel like my heart is being crushed.

Masakit isipin na isang inosente ang naging kabayaran ng lahat.

The sacrifice.