"I don't think you want me to," he called over his shoulder.

He was completely right. Something about the sound of him treating me like this felt right. Honestly, I would be perfectly happy if he never called me by my actual name ever again.

~

"You are so getting laid tonight," was all Jade managed to say after I had told her about mine and Harry's interaction that day.

"No, I'm not," I defended, giving her a sharp look, which would have caused anyone else to back down, but sadly, Jade wasn't one of those people.

"You are. We both know that," she shrugged, as though nothing I would say could convince her otherwise. Knowing her, that was true.

"I didn't know I seemed the type to fuck at inappropriate times," I frowned.

Of course, my entire previous relationship with Harry was based solely on fucking at inappropriate times but I liked to think that we had both changed a little bit since all of this had happened.

"There's nothing wrong with that. At least neither of us have to worry about pregnancy," she replied.

She was right. Although I would never admit it.

"I'll let you get ready. Tell me everything that happens tonight, okay? Well...maybe not everything but I want to know all the PG details."

"Seriously?" 

"Well, if you want to tell me everything then I guess I can hear all the explicit stuff. Remember to be safe." 

"Nothing's going to happen," I told her. 

"Alright, babe. Have fun, okay?"

She left straight after that, leaving me to sit alone and anticipate what was going to happen that night.

~

Seven o'clock came rather quickly and each minute that went past seemed like a split second. I wasn't sure as to why I was so nervous, considering Harry and I had done a lot more than go on a date but that didn't stop me from feeling as if I was going to pass out. 

The unmistakable sound of Harry ringing the doorbell was the only think that was able to pull me from my thoughts. My parents had left thirty minutes prior to this, saying something about a business thing they needed to attend that night.

Although I was partially annoyed at the fact that Harry hadn't told me what was going to happen and not knowing how to dress accordingly to what was happening, I pushed it all aside, focusing on the happiness at the thought of maybe being serious with Harry.

Once I had opened the door, my eyes caught sight of Harry and I was thankful that we dressed similarly, which meant I wasn't under or overdressed. His usually wild curls had been hidden under a beanie but he was still in those damn skinny jeans.

I wasn't complaining. His legs were fucking amazing.

We began walking to his car and I could see his gaze flicker towards my hand as though he wanted to grab it but was too scared. Deciding to be the more confident one for once, I reached and grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together softly, shivering as our skin made contact.