Chapter Eighteen: Relief

*Makayla's POV*

My eyes flutter open and I yawn. I cuddle more into Liam and kiss his bare chest.

"Hey." He says startling me. He chuckles and I smile at him.

"How long have you been up?" I ask him sitting up.

"Come back here." He whines and I lay back down. His arms wrap around me and I put my face into his neck. "I'm never leaving you again. I like it better when you're with me." He says.

"Yeah." I mumble.

"I missed you so much. I know I've been a real asshole." He says running his finger through my hair. "I was just being a hormonal boy." He says and I laugh pretty hard really. And so does Liam.

"I missed you too." I say rubbing my hand down his stomach.

"You know I love you right? I always will." He says rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"I know. I love you too. Always." I say grabbing his hand.

"Did he hurt you physically?" Liam asks quietly after a short silence.

"No. Don't worry about it." I tell him.

"Okay." He says but it doesn't meet his eyes.

"Liam..." I trail. He clenches his eyes and I see a tear leave one of them.

"Damn it Makayla." He states his voice wavering.

"Why are you crying?" I ask him putting his face between my hands. "Liam, look at me." I tell him. He looks at me and his eyes are dull.

"This is all so messed up. Bone of this should have even happened. It's my-"

"Do not blame yourself." I stop him.

"Bu-" he starts but I place my finger on his lips. ,

"This is no ones fault. I'm fine." I tell him.

"Are you really?" He asks. I think about the question.

I mean I was a little shaken about what happened but it happened. I've been through worse obviously.

"I am." I nod. "You know I've been through a lot. Compared to that, this is nothing." I tell him.

He grabs my face and kisses me briefly.

"I swear on my life." He kisses me again. "Nothing," Another kiss. "will ever make me," Another. "not love you." Another kiss. This time I pull away.

"You're such a sap." I joke and he smiles. I kiss him again and he squeezes my sides.

"How about we eat something?" He asks me after he pulls away.

"Yeah." I say hopping out of the bed and pulling him behind me. We make breakfast together and after we finish we lay down together on the couch. Liam watches a tv show and I stare at him and admire him.

His facial hair is gone. He looks how he did when I first met him. I wonder if I've changed lookwise since we've met. I lean my cheek on Liam's chest and he turns his head to look down at me. His fingers play with my hair and I take a small breath.

"Liam..." I trail off.

"Yeah?" He asks me.

"I want to stay here while you go." I tell him.

"Well management doesn't want you to go so..." He trails off.

"It's probably better so the assholes don't give us a hard time." I say and he laughs.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say leaning up to peck his lips. I let them linger a bit. I pull away and smile at him. "I'm happy for Amelia and Matt." I say.

"Me too. And someday I'll propose to you." He says poking my nose and I feel a blush creep to my cheeks.

I'm so glad he's home. Even if it's only for a short amount of time.

~

*Liam's POV*

"Do you really have to go?" Makayla whines.

"It's been three days. I don't want to leave either." I say and she pouts.

"I think I'm going to cry." She frowns.

"Don't." I say. "I'll call you or you call me. Everyday. As much as we can." I tell her.

"I hate having a famous boyfriend." She says. "But I love you too much."

"I know you do." I smirk and she chuckles. I kiss her lingering it a bit and she wraps her arms around my neck. "Be safe." I tell her when I pull away. "I'll be back before you know it." I tell her.

"I love you." She says hugging me. I rub her back and she leans her head on my shoulder.

"I love you." I say. "With all my heart."

My flight is called and I have to walk away from her. After I kiss her once more of course.

And I can't help but think about how strong that girl is and how much I really do love her. I find myself turning around and she's still standing there. I drop my bag and run back to her letting my tears fall.

"Oh my god... Liam." She says in shock.

"I don't want to leave you. I'm worried." I cry.

"Well what am I supposed to do?" She asks me.

"I don't know but I don't want you to be at that house alone. Go back to Wolverhampton with Matt and Amelia. I'll feel better if you're there anyway." I cry and she rubs my back.

"Li, stop crying." She says rubbing my back. I hiccup and she shushes me. "Please." She whispers her voice cracking.

"I love you so much." I cry. "Please do this for me. Please."

"Okay. I'll go back but one you're back from tour we are living in London." She says and I sigh in relief.

"I promise that I won't leave you again like that. I'll fight for it." I say.

" You better get going. I'll call you when I get back to Wolverhampton." She says kissing my cheek.

" I love you..." I trail off.

" I love you more." She says.

" I love you to infinity and beyond."

----------------------------------

OMGGGGGGG GUYS!

Thanks for reads, votes, etc.

~Dani.xx