Chapter Twelve: We Meet Again

*Makayla's POV*

"Don't miss me too much." Liam smirks and I laugh slapping his chest lightly. He leans down capturing my lips in a soft kiss. "I love you so much." He mumbles against my lips before we kiss again.

"I love you more." I whisper. He pulls me into his chest and I lay my head on his shoulder my tears slipping onto his t-shirt clad shoulder.

"I love you to infinity and beyond." He whispers into my ear. I smile through my tears. "Isn't Matt coming today?" He asks me.

"Yeah he is. With Amelia." I nod resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Flight 437 (A/N: Turdy seven...) for Boston, Massachusetts now boarding." The lady on the intercom says. I look over at Harry and Reagan saying their goodbyes and the rest of the boys.

"Mac, look at me." Liam says and I direct my attention to him. He brushes his finger across my cheek. "I'll call you every time I get a chance. I'll Skype you too. Got it?" He asks me. I nod.

"I love you, Li." I say hugging him around his neck. He chuckles and kisses my temple.

"I love you too, baby." He says and once I pull away Niall engulfs me into a hug and I laugh.

"Tell Grace I say hi." I say to him.

"I will. I'll also keep my eye on Liam for ya." He says and I pat his back. Next I hug Harry, Louis, then Zayn. Reagan, Perrie, Eleanor, and I wave the boys off and they all push each other around Paul telling them to stop. We laugh.

"Idiots." We say in unison.

~

"It's so big." Charlie comments and I chuckle and nod. I invited them over along with the other girls. We were all going to go shopping later on and Matt and I'd sneak off with Charlie possibly to help with the ring.

"I know." I nod. Sam roams into the living room that had been... Well fixed up.

"Was this recently plastered?" He asks me. El and Reagan bite their lips and look around.

"Yes, yes it was." I nod.

"So Perrie! How's the marriage and all going?" Charlie asks bouncing the attention onto Perrie. She flushes.

"It's great." She nods.

"Charlie's a fan. Forgive him and his ways." I say.

"Makayla!" He whines and Sam chuckles. We all sit down on the couches and talk a little. A bell breaks my attention and I hop up.

"Who goes there?" I ask in a raspy man voice.

"You shall not pass." The voice of my brother responds.

"Oh my god! Gandalf!? Guys Gandalf is here!" I yell. Matt laughs and I type the code in, only Liam and I know, to open the gate. I run outside and they park the car. I run over and pull Amelia into a huge hug.

"Makayla! I missed you sis!" She exclaims.

"I missed you too. Liam was sorry he couldn't catch you but he left this morning." I say. She shrugs.

"Squirt!" Matt exclaims and I run over to him and he spins me around in a hug.

"I missed you broskie!" I mumble to him. At this point everyone was greeting them outside. We helped with their bags and I showed them to their room.

"And I'm guessing that ones yours and Liam's room?" Matt asked pointing to it with a wink. I roll my eyes.

"Butt face." I stick my tongue out. We went back downstairs and find everyone in the kitchen. Matt walks right to Amelia and I laugh at him. He's so whipped. Yet so am I? I think I am. Then again I'm not the one that's going to get married.