Chapter Six: Love Of My Life

*Makayla's POV*

My eyes fluttered open to see my boyfriends face. The shadow of the stubble I find so attractive is presents and he looked peaceful. I couldn't understand why he got so violent and it scared me and turned me on all at the same time. I hated to admit that turned me on but who could blame me? I pecked his cheek softly and giggled at the feeling of the unshaved face to my lips. His hair was grown out a little more but not long like he had it in What Makes You Beautiful.

"Liam." I whispered in his ear and the corners of his lips turned upward. I laughed warmly and kept whispering in his ear. "You're the love of my life you know?"

"Mm." He hummed huskily. I bit my lip shyly and pecked his cheek once more trailing soft kisses down his cheek, jawline, and all the way to his ear.

"Good." I whispered catching his earlobe between my teeth softly nibbling it. I trailed more kisses down to his neck and inhaled the sweet scent of his cologne that was left over.

It's amazing to think of how quickly we moved in this relationship. I mean to me it seemed like everyday moved in slomo when we were together but in reality we'd only been together for a year. But we loved each other endlessly and unconditionally.

As for our friends they were moving at slower paces, Reagan and Harry were getting to know each other when we went on your together and weren't really official until a month in or so, Niall and Grace skyped a lot during that time they were on tour and didn't see each other until a few days ago, Liam and I were planning so much though. I mean we talked about having children, I'm moving in with him hopefully but the whole Alex thing has me worried, we never talked about marriage but we both pretty much know we want to get married. We've had a few rough patches here and there like every couple but now it was like we were really spinning out of control.

But no matter what love still stood there strong and waiting out the storm. That's what made the relationship we have so great.

"Makayla?" Liam whispered. I look up meeting those soft brown puppy eyes and I smiled.

"Good morning love." I said and he smiled warmly. I pecked his lips and wrapped my arm around his bare and toned torso. He had his arm around my shoulders and held me close to him kissing my hair softly.

These moments are the ones I cherished with Liam. The sentimental and loving moments. Those ones you see in a movie and you just cry imagining how much you want that.

"Are you still mad at me?" I mumbled softly into his shoulder. He pulled back to look me in the eyes. I searched his eyes and he searched mine.

"No. I was being stupid. I'm a dummy." He said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah you are." I said and he pouted.

"I don't like you!" He said like a kid and stuck out his tongue.

"Yeah yeah. Are you hungry?" I asked him. He nodded. "Okay let's go!" I said getting up. He stood up too only in boxers. I laughed. "I'll get you clothes hold on." I said running to Matt's room. His bed perfectly made by Amelia. Weird because she wasn't home at all and comes back during the day. Oh yeah! I forgot to say that Amelia moved in while I was on tour with the boys. I shrugged off the tidiness and walked in grabbing some clothes for Liam and running back giving him them.

"Thanks babe." He smiled pecking my cheek and I giggled at the stubble rubbing on my cheek. He started to peck my cheek multiple times and I laughed pushing on his chest. I turned my head and our lips met moving in perfect sync as always. Once we pulled away Liam pecked my lips once more.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you more." He said touching our noses together.

"I love you more than that." I said continuing our special little game.