Chapter Three: Believe

*Charlie's POV*

"Babe stop!" I yelled at Sam as he tickled my sides while I attempted to unlock the door. He laughed and leaned in kissing my neck. I groaned and unlocked the door.

"Hello boys." My mum smiled.

"Hi Mum!" Sam and I chorused. Did I mention that Sam calls her Mum. She likes that though. Sam was hugging me from behind and he was being quite needy since we got into the car.

"How was the party?" She asked reading the book she was reading when we came in.

"Liam got drunk and beat a guy up that was kissing Makayla." I said.

"Oh my that's horrible. Are they alright?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah they're fine. Liam's at Makayla's house and the other kid it... Asleep." I shrugged with a chuckled.

"Liam knocked him out?" Sam asked. I nodded. He laughed. "Served him right." He said. I laughed and Sam buried his face into my neck.

"Tired?" I asked him. He shook his head and I laughed. "Come on. Goodnight Mum." I said. She nodded and I walked upstairs dragging Sam behind me. When we got to the top he pulled me to my room. He shut the door and I raised an eyebrow.

"You're so cute." He chuckled pulling me into a hug.

"Okay what do you want?" I asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I just want to be with you." He frowned. "Can I sleep in here?" He pouted but he actually looked really worried as if I'd say no.

"Of course but why?" I asked. He shrugged and looked away. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. His eyes were glassy and I frowned. "Babe tell me." I said pulling him closer to me.

"I've been having bad dreams and I'm scared." He said into my shoulder.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked him.

"A month... Actually it's happened since I moved in here but they're getting worse." He said and I felt tears seeping through the fabric of my shirt. I rubbed his back and shushed him. "You aren't going to leave me right?" He asked and I pulled away to look at him.

"Are you insane? Why would I?" I asked him.

"Because of what happened to you. With Dylan. I feel like you won't want to pursue our relationship to more than it is now." He sniffled. My eyes widened.

"Oh babe no. Stop putting that in your head." I said pulling him back to me and he cried. Now I feel bad for this poor kid. "You know I love you and I'd do anything for you." I whispered. I pulled back and took his shirt off of him.

"You look exhausted." He chuckled tearfully. I nodded. "Lets go to bed then." He smiled weakly. I laughed and pulled my shirt off of me. Once we were in bed I pulled him in immediately.

"You need a haircut." I told him running my fingers through his hair.

"Do I? You don't like it?" He asked.

"No it's cute longer but I thought you liked it shorter." I said. Was he paranoid about what I thought he looked like?

"Oh..." He trailed off. I poked his cheek.

"Your perfect anyway you are." I said.

"I'm not perfect Char." He said

"You're more." I said.

"Stop!" He chuckled and I pecked his lips.

"No I won't. You need to know these things. I love you Sam. Believe me." I told him. He smiled.

"I love you too Charlie. I'll always believe you." He said smiling.

"Good. Now lets get some sleep yeah?" I asked. He nodded and cuddled into me. I laughed lightly at his cuteness. "Goodnight." I whispered. He hummed and we drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

*Liam's POV*

I woke up with a slight headache. My whole body was sore and I groaned. I heard light giggling. I looked to the right of me.

"Good morning." Makayla said smiling.

"How is it possible that you're so happy in the mornings?" I asked tiredly shutting my eyes again. She laughed.

"Well someone has a hangover." She said. I swear I head her smirk.

"I hate you." I muttered into the pillow. She slapped my bare back. "Ow!" I yelled and she laughed. "Come on! That's so cruel!" I yelled and she laughed harder getting off the bed.

"Oops!" She yelled running down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I pulled on the sweatpants that were in the room from Matt. I sighed walking down the stairs rubbing the back of my head.

"Well good morning to you too." Matt chuckled as I walked into the kitchen groaning.

"Don't even." I said plopping down on a chair.

"Liam stop that." Makayla told me and I waved her off. She slapped my shoulder.

"Stop doing that!" I yelled and Matt laughed. She slapped me again. I groaned. "That's it!" I said picking Makayla up throwing her over my shoulder. She screamed at me to put her down but I didn't. I brought her to the back yard and threw her in the pool that Matt got. She screamed and I laughed. I sat on the ground laughing.

"Jesus fuck that's cold!" She yelled getting out. I laughed harder "it isn't funny!" She yelled at me running inside. I got up and walked in where she was standing in the laundry room. She was on her bra and underwear and I smacked her bum.

"I think this makes up for everything. Mostly because your so wet." I whispered in her ear.

"You're such a hornball." She rolled her eyes. I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." I told her and she groaned. I went back to the kitchen and sat back down and Matt sat with me. I saw Makayla dash up the stairs in her bra and underwear and I laughed.

"You're an ass." Matt said and I laughed.

"Sometimes." I shrugged. He punched my shoulder lightly. I laughed. Makayla came down the stairs dressed again and glared at me. I smirked and raised and eyebrow. She smiled and came over sitting on my lap. "I'm sorry." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You're forgiven. I deserved it anyway but it made you happier." She said and I laughed.

"I'm usually not grumpy in the morning." I told her. She laughed.

"I know." She laughed. "Can we go out for food?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Matt where are my keys?" I asked him.

"Out on the table near the door." He said. I nodded. Makayla pulled me up to her room.

"What?" I asked. She went into the bathroom and brought out the makeup. "No. You don't have to cover it." I said holding her wrists.

"So you want your mum to see?" She asked me. I groaned and she smirked covering the bruise up. "How do these feel?" She asked pointing to my stomach. I shrugged. "I hate you getting hurt for me." She told me and I chuckled half heartedly.

"I love you. Plus I was jealous." I shrugged.

"We'll I don't know why. Of never willingly cheat on you." She said and I nodded.

"Okay. I believe you." I smiled at her. I grabbed the t-shirt throwing it over my head. "So I where do you want to go eat?" I asked her.

"Ihop!!" She exclaimed jumping up, I laughed and pecked her cheek and we walked down the stairs.

"Hey Matt we'll be back later." I told Matt. He nodded and kept watching the television.

Please let this date go well.

---------------------

Hmmmm?? So Cham is back!!! Yay!

I'm sorry I took so long. I rewrote this like 4 times to get this. Plus I had writers block!

Hope you enjoyed!! :)

Thanks for reads, votes, etc.

~Dani.xx