Chapter fourteen - start training now!

Rachel's P.O.V.

Immediately after Darius told me I was pregnant I had a vision. I'm now currently searching the house for Barbie and the warriors. Most of the members lingering around the house cower away in fear at the amount of anger radiating off me.

For some reason I'm not in my body like the last vision. It's like I'm a ghost, floating above all.

"Julia I'm proud of you." I look from Julia whom is cowering in fear from the semi recognizable voice. It's Ethan!

"Thank you sir." she quietly answered back.

"Did I say you could speak! I see you've been deemed the omega of your new pack." He chuckled, and then became very serious. "Now that you've infiltrated the pack and got members on my side I need you to get the alphas uncle and kill him in front of her. I need her to know what it feels like to watch the only family she has left die in front of her eyes!" He slammed his fists on the wall above her head.

"Yes Alpha." She quickly got out of the office.

"Rachel, I know Lupa will show you this. Your meant to. Julia isn't needs anymore. I know your anger will overpower your judgment" it looked like he knew I was there because he looked me straight in the eye when he said that. I studied the office just incase I would be here again.

Then I was an another unknown room. A woman was crying looking at a picture of her and Darius?

"Mom?" A small girl around six of seven said entering the room.

"Yes darling?" the woman asked trying to hold back tears.

"Is daddy really gone?" she asked still stopped at the door.

"Yes he is. I have to go see someone soon go back to grandma. I love you." the woman said.

"Jennifer I'm sorry I told her to stay downstairs with me." an older woman said.

"It's fine mom, I'll bee gone soon I have to finish Darius's job with the wolf pack." The woman who I think is Jennifer said.

"Ken!" I shouted at him when I found him in the training room, with five young boys and Darius.

"Rachel your awake! What happened?" he engulfed me in a hug which happily returned breathing in his sent calming me slightly.

"Vision. Gather warriors and the special wolves heavy training starts now." I used a deathly tone to show I want it done now.

I quickly walked into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle and Abby's arm. I dragged her into my room shut the door and locked it.

"Ray what's going on! why did you drag me up here!" She used her luna tone. Hell no.

"Abigail! don't you dare use your luna tone on me!" I screamed at her Lupa slightly taking over. I grabbed a tank top and some shorts. "I'm training the pack profusely now. We have a traitor in our mists. One of the new pack members I'm going to get my anger out before I get her I need her to think I'm just training. I need you to go back home you've been here a month already. You'll be delivering in five months, Grant must be missing you."

"If theirs a traitor in your pack my old pack, I want to help." She calmly said but by the look in here eyes she wasn't going to back down with out a fight.

"Tell her but not the whole truth." Lupa started pacing aggravated in my head.

"What that Annabell kills her! are you crazy! Thad put her in more danger than necessary!" I yelled at her.

"Just tell her shell die if she doesn't go home! it's the truth but not the whole truth." Even though Abby's wolf isn't her sister she still thinks of her as a sister.