#8 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill

I'm sitting here patiently while Nate is putting ointment on my cheek. It hurts quite a bit, but I try not to even open my mouth, so I won't cry or moan. He still hasn't spoken to me since he said he would never touch or kiss me again.

This broke my heart in so many ways. I felt safe in his arms and when he kissed me I felt pure esctasy. I sighed and it came out broken.

"It might leave a scar for a while, I'm sorry I scarred your beautiful face." He says.

"You scarred more than just my face, Nate. I'm glad you won't touch me anymore. That's probably what you wanted all along. Was my kiss not good enough for you?" I was so rurprised by my words that I put my hand over my mouth. Nate looked down, upset.

"You know that's not what I mean, Lara. I would do anything to have you in my arms or feel your soft lips on mine again." Before I could say anything Ethan came into the room.

"We have to get going soon..." He didn't finish his sentence because he was looking at my burned cheek. I see anger boiling in his eyes.

"What did you do to her, fire demond?" He growls at Nate.

"I'm not a demond, jackass and it was an accident that will never happen again."

"It better not happen again! Keep your hands off of her, got it?" Ethan comes around to pick me up in his arms.

He starts to walk out of the kitchen with me in his arms. I feel myself getting angrier by every step he takes.

"Put me down! I hate how you guys are always carying me around. I'm not a baby!" I yell.

"I'm taking you up to the bedroom so I can heal that burn." He says, still not putting me down.

"I can walk to the room." I whisper. I feel the anger start to boil under my skin. Ethan abruptly puts me down. I look over at him and he looks as if he's in pain.

"I see your powers are getting stronger."

"Don't carry me ahain or I will make the anger even worse." I threaten, walking up to the room. Ethan follows behind me.

We get into the room and I feel bad for threatening him, he looks so hurt. I'm such a bully.

"Lay down on the bed. This will only take about five minutes." He says.

"Okay." I mumble and lay down on the bed. Ethan comes to sit by me and puts his hand on my burned cheek, I flinch.

"I'm sorry. It will feel better in a bit." Ethan says.

I feel so bad for yelling at him. I want to say sorry, but don't want to break his concentration or anything.

"Why do you feel guilty?"

"Because I yelled at you and you were just trying to help. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, cariad. Just relax and clear your mind for now."

"Okay. It doesn't hurt that much anymore." I sigh and let him do his healing.

"Done." He removes his hand from my cheek and leans down to kiss the spot he just healed. My heart does a little flutter. I smile warmly at him.

"I heard you calling me in your dream last night."He says, reaching for my hand. I gladly let him have it and I intwine my fingers with his.

"Yeah. Bailey and Aiden were in my dream. Why didn't you come, Ethan?"