#1 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill

So this is a new story please let me know if you like it. I'm still writting I Time Travel for Love it's just this idead came to me in my dream and with the help of my dear friend Norah I was convinced to put it up. Enjoy!

-----------

We all know the Myth of vampires. They drink human blood. They are evil creatures. They have the power to seduce anybody. The list goes on and on. You read fiction books about them. The books turn the myths around to envolve a vampire who falls in love with a mortal girl. In the real world, it doesn't work that way.

Meet Larisa Mair Alden. She is an eighteen year old girl with long black wavy hair and jade green eyes. She had natural pink lips and a heart shaped face. She stood at 5'4 and was average weight of 125lbs.

She is an average teenager, or so she thinks. She just finished high school and decided to take a year off before she went to college.

---Larisa---

I was in the living room waiting for my mom and brother to come down and help me put my luggage in the car. My mom came down and following her was my brother, Patrick. My mom had short black hair and brown eyes. She was about 5'2 and 110lbs. She always had bags under her eyes. The light that used to be in her eyes died when my father did. He died when I was thirteen and Patrick was eleven. I hated thinking about it.

"You ready Lara?" Patrick asked.

I noded and we each picked up a suitcase. My brother had black hair and the same jade green eyes as me. We were often confused as twins when we were younger but now he towers over me at 6'3. He was also built and had a smile that all the girls went crazy for. He never failed to show off his dimples.

"I'm so exited! I'm going to miss you guys though." I said looking down. I never was away from my family for too long. I alwasys felt like it was my responsibility to look after mom and Patrick.

"Oh, Cariad, we will miss you too. Don't worry about us though we will be fine." Mom said to me kissing my cheek. My heart would always melt when she called me Cariad because that was what my dad used to call all of us. It means love in Welsh. My dad's family was all from Wales and his parents spoke it and still lived there.

He took us there atleast once a year. I loved it there I always used to say that I would move there and start a family and have babies with a Welsh man. Nobody knew this until Patrick took my journal from me when I was eleven and revealed my secret.

I haven't been to wales since I was twelve. I didn't know that would be the last time I would go there with my dad.

"Hey you okay Lara?" Patrick asked.

"Oh yeah I was just thinking." I said.

"Well stop thinking and be happy! Your going to Boston with your hot friends and probably going to party everynight at college parties." He said.

I smiled at him and shook my head. We all got into the car and mom drove me to the airport. Norah and Rayne were waiting for me at the entrence. We all got out and my brother took out my bags from the trunk.

Norah had long brown hair that sometimes looked red in the sun, blue eyes and was always smiling. She had dimples that she always complained about, but we all loved them. She was on the tall side at 5'7 and weighed about 115 lbs. That girl needed to be a model.

"Hey Lara. Are you freaking out or what?" She giggled.

"Yeah! I feel like throwing up. Are you sitting next to me or Rayne?" I teased.

Rayne was the sweetest person you could ever meet and she was beautiful. She had long black hair with bangs almost hiding her hazel eyes. Her parents were from Tokyo, Japan. She stands at 5'1 and weighes about 105 lbs. Her parents sent her to live in America with her aunt and uncle when she was just five! She was inteligent but self conscious.

"Uh I'll sit by Rayne." Norah said.

"I'll sit by you, Lara. I'll even hold your hair." Rayne laughed.

I turned to my mom and gave her a big hug. I didn't want to let her go I felt like I needed to protect her. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her I love her.

"I love you too sweetie. Have fun all three of you." She smiled and went into the car. I know she wanted to cry my poor mom. I wanted to go back in and comfort her, but Patrick stopped me.

"Don't worry sis, I'll take care of her." He said. I nodded and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Patrick. Please don't get into trouble and don't worry mom. Tell her I will call her as soon as the plane lands." I told him sternly.

"Alright I won't get into too much trouble." He teased.

"Now, don't hog me. I need to give my girlfriends a hug." I rolled my eyes at him.

He walked over to Norah and Rayne and gave them both hugs. He went back to Norah and gave her a peck on the lips. "Be good and don't cheat on me while your in Boston." He told her looking her in the eyes.

"I won't even think about anybody but you my handsome prince." She said sarcastically.

He smiled and walked away giving me one last hug and waving goodbye. They drove off and we walked into the air port.

---Later that day we have arrived at our hotel---

We walked into our sweet and all three of us screamed and ran inside. It was beautiful! It had two rooms with a victorian theme. The living room had all old victorian furniture and the kitchen was nice and cozy. There was a bathroom in each one of the rooms with a big hot tub bath. There was a balcony that was tunning. Off by the kitchen there was a bar that was stocked with alcohol. Big mistake. Did they not realize we were eighteen! I laughed.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

So? Did you like it?? Vote and Comment let me know what you think PLEASE?