#7 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill

That night, after we packed everything to go to the cabin. I lay on the bed thinking about everything I have been through recently. I called home and spoke to Patrick and mom. I just told my mom that we were all having so much fun. I didn't tell her anything that had happened to me.

I tried telling Patrick the same thing, but it didn't sound like he believed me. I finally convinced him that I was alive and well. I still don't think he believes me, but he was distracted talking about a new girl he was dating.

I got up to look for some pajamas through my bag. Liam and Norah had gone to the hotel earlier to get our stuff and check out. I grabed what was on top because I was too tired to rummage through the bag. I pulled out a pink spaghetti strap shirt and shorts with strawberry designs.

(This is what she wore and also a picture of what I think Bailey looks like...she's coming up in the chapter) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15843407

Norah and Liam also brought back Rayne's things. I decided to take the pillow she used on the plain. Her scent was comferting. I fell asleep thinking about Rayne.

I was in dream land now. I noticed that I was in some woods. My back was wresting on a tree trunk. I felt a hand go over mine. I looked over to see Rayne sitting by me.

"I'm sorry, Lara." She says.

"For what?" I ask.

"They are coming. Just remember it's your dream, you can control it. I love you, Lara." She hugs me.

"I love you too." I say.

"I have been waiting for you to say those words to me." This wasn't Raynes voice. I let go and looked up to see gray eyes with specks of black in them looking at me.

"Aiden." I whisper.

"Yes, my sweet. I finally have you. Now, don't try hurting me like last time because it won't work. This is only a dream after all." He says.

He came closer to me. He started licking my cheeck and moved down to my lips. I cringed and he only started kissing my where he had just licked. I tried to yell at him to stop, but my voice was gone.

"You can't talk in this dream. Thanks to my new wizard. Tell Ethan we no longer need him, but we do want and need you." He says. I look over his shoulder to see a black cloaked figure. All I was able to see was electric green eyes. Ethan?

My thoughts were cut short. Aiden savagely brought his lips to mine. I felt nothing, I was numb. I couldn't even move my limbs. I closed my eyes thinking it would all go away.

"Open your eyes." This was a soft female's voice. I opened my eyes and now instead of Aiden next to me it was Bailey. I tried to close my eyes before she put me in her trance, but it was too late. I had already looked into her eyes. She kissed me passionately and I eagerly kissed her back. Desire and lust warmed my blood so that I was no longer cold.

Bailey ripped my shirt open so that my breast were exposed. She smiled and trailed her mouth to my breasts. I moaned.

"Bailey, I've let you have your fun. Now that's enough." Aiden tells her. She pouts and plants one last kiss on my mouth.

"I want her to be ours already Aiden, I crave her." She wines to Aiden.

"Don't you worry, Bailey. She will be ours soon." He says to her.

Aiden gets in front of me and all desire and lust is gone from me. I'm no longer under Bailey's power. I hear a voice say, "It's your dream, control it." A male voice says. Who's voice was that? Oh well, I will take it's advice.