#13 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires

Hey everyone! Sorry about the wait! Don't have internet anymore so I'm using my dear sister, Julie's computer! Hope you like it. Some shout outs...

MsTruter- Her story is sooooo amazing! Read it!

lanakaye18- She said I inspired her to write! It means so much to me! Read her new story I'm sure you will love it!

MandaWeasley- Her story is awesome! She is an amazing person and writter.

-*-*-*-*-

#13 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires.

The next morning I woke up groggy. I felt a soft. tingly feeling running up my leg. I want to open my eyes and investigate what it is, but I'm just too tired. The feeling seems to be as soft as a rose pedal. It just passed my knee and is going up my thigh.

Curiosity awakens me. I open my eyes and look down at whatever is touching me. I see Ethan gently running a rose up and down my leg. The pedals are sending warm tingles all through my body. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Wha are you doing?" I ask.

"Putting a protection charm on you and getting rid of all your body aches while I'm at it."

"Oh. What does the protection charm do?"

"It won't let anybody touch you. The rose symbolizes love. Only people that truly love you in any way can touch you. I do need you to take your clothes off though."

"Your kidding right?" I give a nervous laugh.

"No, but you can leave your underwear and bra on."

"Okay I guess that's better."

I pulled the shirt up over my head and threw it on the ground. I layed back down and slipped my shorts off. I did this very quickly so I can lay back down and shut my eyes.

"Lay on your stomach." Ethan says a little too happily.

"Why?" I ask. I just know I'm blushing.

"The rose has to touch almpost every part of your body."

"Fine!" I roll over on my stomach. I hear him chuckle lightly.

"What's so funny?"

"Your tatto is cute."

I burry my face in the pillow. I forgot about that stupid tattoo. How embarrassing! I want to just hide under the bed right now.

"You know, fairy's are real. They taste quite delicious if I might add."

"Oh yeah? What do they taste like?" He can't tease me anymore. He thought I was going to sympathize for the fairies.

"I don't remember much. Can you remind me?" He places his hand on the middle of my back. I feel his cold breath on my lower back, where the fairy tattoo is.

"Ethan! Your slacking!" I yell at him. He kisses my lower back and I feel his smile on my skin.

After ten minutes of torturing me with the darn rose he says, "Turn around." I turn around and suddenly feel awkeard. I decide to make small talk.

"So...You said that you went nine days without feeding? Do you drink...human blood?" I ask.

"Yes. Are you sure you want to talk about this?"

"Yes I do. Do you want me to pretend that my boyfriend isn't a vampire?"

"I guess we do have to talk about it. Just promise me you won't...hate me or think any less of me." He says.