#4 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill

I woke up in a bedroom. The walls were painted a soft blue color. The bed was big with four posts coming up from each corner. On top of the bed was a mirror. Everything else in the room was pretty normal. Chairs, a desk, trash can. I looked up at my reflection through the mirror. My wrists were strapped to the bed posts.

What did I get myself into? I suddenly remembered everything Ethan told me, Vampires! Norah and Rayne filled my thoughts. I hope they are okay. I kept thinking about the worst possible things. Be posotive, I told myself. Vampires are not real.

This is a joke! Okay it's not funny anymore! I looked up at the mirror and sighed. I noticed that I no longer was wearing what I had on last night. I was wearing a pink satin slip nightgown that went up to the middle of my thighs. It also had a bit of lace at the bottom. It was comfortable, but way too revealing.

The door to the room opened up. I turned my head to see who it was, it was Aiden.

"I see you are awake my sweet." He said to me.

"Please let me go. This isn't funny." I said to him.

"This isn't a joke Lara. You are mine."

"Where is Norah and Rayne?" I glare at him.

"Your friend Norah is being kept in a cage because Liam became soft and couldn't kill her. She's weak since he managed to drink a lot of her bloom, but she's still alive" He said.

I cringed and felt a tear running down my cheek. "And Rayne?" I asked.

"Her blood was sweet. She's dead, but don't worry she died with pleasure. I love it when they are virgins." He said.

"You bastard freak! I hate you! I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do." I yelled at him and began sobbing.

"I'm not here to hurt you. Your blood is too precious." He says.

I look up at him with anger clearly written in my eyes. "If your not going to hurt me then let me go." I yelled at him.

"Don't cry my sweet. Don't be afraid." He placed his hand on my neck. I felt his cold tongue catch my tears. I felt disgusted. Suddenly he flinched away from me and I saw a glimpse of his face. He looked like he was in severe pain.

"What did you do to me, witch?" He yelled at me.

"I...I don't know." I pleaded with him.

He looked so angry now. He looked at me shaking his head.

"ETHAN!" He yelled.

Seconds later Ethank was at the door.

"What is it Aiden?" He asked lazily.

"She did something to me!" Aiden yelled.

"What did she do?" Ethan said turning to look at me. I saw him look at me and his eyes roamed down at my body. I blushed remembering what I had on.

"I touched her face and tasted her tears and I felt horrible emotions that I have not felt since I was a mortal." He said.

"I don't know how? She doesn't even know about what she has in her." Ethan said.

"I want you to figure out what she did and after your done with that put her in one of the cages." He walked out of the room without even looking over at me.

Ethan walked closer to me and started to unbind my hands. I was so angry and scared. I know he told me I could trust him, but how could I trust a thing like him? His kind killed my friend. My smart, beautiful, caring friend.