After i drink all of it. I stood up and and walk on the dance floor dancing along the people and seeking for my target. I miss hyung so much and he is so fucking hot.

He is biting his lips with his eyes closed. But, still dancing into music. I went closer to him since no one seem could be his partner.

I scoot on his back and dance, i grind my butt into his crotch. I heard him groan that made my bulge grow. Damn.

He give a light peck on my neck and i feel his smile. Is he drunk? I think so. "Hmm.. You smell nice." I smirk and keep on grinding. I felt his bulge growing too while giving me a sloppy kiss. "You smell like the one i know."

I turn my back to see him in flesh and kiss him eagerly. He bit my bottom lips while his hands roaming and feeling my butt. I moaned in our kisses and he smirked again.

"Want to do this somewhere." I nod and look on the string of saliva connecting our lips. Its so hot to see.

He pull me outside and went to the car park. He push me inside and kiss me again. He keep on sticking his hot tongue inside my wet cavern. Shit. I can't take this.

"Keep it slow, i'm driving first." I groan and nod. He start the engine and drive. "Fuck this traffic jam."

I low my head and palm his bulge, i think its going to pop. I open the zipper and took his shaft. Its leaking pre-cum. I give his shaft head with a kitten lick. Oh god. This taste good.

"Oh..nghh, Baby calm down." I blush when he called me Baby. That his endearment for me. Does he have a boyfriend now? Or girlfriend i hope none.

I bobbed my head continuously that made him moan. He thrust his lower body to fuck my mouth. I gagged myself but still managed his 8 or 9 inch dick? Its so huge and thick.

"Nghh, shit. Baby, I'm coming." I cum inside my mouth. Its salty and yummy on the same time. I keep on licking and cleaning his dick. And he stopped me since we are here.

He fix himself and pull me outside. Its a five star hotel. I didn't notice that he wear a shades and masked? He is wearing a beanie too.

"Room for one?"

"Yes."

"What kind of room sir." He groan in irritation but still answer.

"VIP room." The reception handed the key thank god the elevator session went well. Cos, i managed to stop myself to kiss him. There is a camera inside and i don't want to be embarrassed.

He push me inside the room and he ripped my shirt. He kissed me and i hiss. He keep on pushing me and kissing me until i slump on the soft bed.

He undo my pants and boxer, he palm and cock to make it grow, he can feel my hardness since i saw that my cock stand in proud. I moan when he started to jack me off then he bit my lips and i feel my body shudder from excitement.

He keep on doing that until my cum ooze out of my shaft slit. "Nghhh, Hyung."

"Baby that's right. Get hard for Daddy." He lean lick my leaking cum that made me moaned loud. I soon as i feel his hot tongue touching my flesh, i closed my eyes in satisfaction.

He look me in the eyes and lean on my face to give me a peck. "You're so gorgeous." Did he know who am i? Or not. Ugh.

Hyung give me shallow kisses, down to my jawline. I caress his back on lift his shirt that he grant since he lift his hand up. He is now nibbling neck and sucking it, he is leaving a trail of kisses on my chest a lot. "That hickey look good." I stroke his hair and bit my lips when i feel his tongue go down to my nub. "Shit, Baby you're so irresistible." His baritone voice really sounds good that made me wet. He suck my nipples while pinching the other one, he then stood up and unbuckling his pants and boxer. I saw his lion boxer throw in no direction. He smirk and i gulp seeing again his length. Can i make it or not?

I scanned his whole perfection. His perfect bronze chest, that glow in the dim light. I want to study his whole body but he slam his body against mine. He grind our crotch and biting my ears. "Baby are you ready?"

After that he flipped me that me made me wince lightly. "Sorry." He kiss my neck and slapped my butt. "On your knees and hands." Oh my gosh. I feel hyung lift his body slight and took for something, grabbing his jacket. He take out a bottle of lube and condom. He started preparing me and i groan loud. It hurt a lot cos its my first time. I really want to see him while he is doing it. The position itself made me whined. 

I suddenly screamed in pain when he insert one finger in my puckered hole. "Ahhh, shit."

"Sorry." He give me light kisses to ease the pain. He insert another one and i bit my lips. I taste my own blood. He keep on scissoring my rim until i felt another one. I let out a muffle sound under the pillow for preventing myself to scream. 

Hyung remove his finger, i feel empty inside me but that moment didn't last long. Because he put his huge cock inside my hole. "Ahhhh.! Nnhhgg hyung." He thrust in slow pace since i'm not yet use of it.

I whimpered continuously and arch my back. I want more. "Hyung...p-please." Hyung is good in these.

"Uhhg, yes? Yes uhh Baby?" He said between my ears. His sexy voice covered the whole room. Fuck. I felt like coming hearing only his voice.

"Please.. Fuck me, h-hard." Taehyung hyung nod and thrust in animistic pace. My knees rabble and i rolled my eyes, feeling in ecstasy. The bed we use started to creak since he keep on thrusting hard. "H-hyung.. I want to see you." He flipped me again so i saw with his forming sweat. He hold my legs and spread it widely putting the other one on his shoulder.

He look like a Greek god on top of me. "Baby.. Uhh.. kookie." He said between his moan. My tears begin to form. He remember me. "I uhh.. Love..you Baby."

He thrust faster and faster making my back arch again. I lift my upper body to see his cock inserting in my abuse hole. It looks good bobbing inside me. "Shit. Fucking tight."

I let out an erotic moan when he hit my spot. "

"H-hyung, there.. Please hit there." He nod and hit my prostate in quick pace. Shit. I feel like i am in music that on the right beat.

I feel him slowly thrust mean he is coming too, i also feel my hole clenching tightly his dick so that i confirm i am coming. With that Taehyung hyung thrust again fastly for the last time.

"Ahhh!" I cum first and he still thrust but stop when he cum too. He dig his dick deep inside me feeling the hot dripping cum.

He collapse beside me and i nuzzle my nose in his neck. "Hyung, i miss you." I heard him hum in response. When i look on his face. He is already sleeping.

I stay on his side crying and wiping my tears. After an hour. I stood up. I winced in a pain feeling like someone wreck my butt.

I shower fastly and wear my clothes. Since my shirt is already ripped. I took his leather jacket he wear while ago.

I look on him on the last time and closed the door.

After two months, i started to feel nausea and i vomit every morning. It scares me.

"You're one month pregnant." The Doctor said to me, a tear slipped on my face. What have i done?

End of flashback

Taehyung hyung ajar his mouth and wipe his tears. He hugged me tight and kiss me. "But why you didn't come to me?"

"Its because Jimin."

"What with Jimin?"