[5]When I Said, "I'd Hit That," I Meant With My Car.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I feel Jared drawing circles on my toned stomach and I smile. Every time his fingertips touch a new part of my skin, more of my body is on fire. I slowly open my eyes to see that the sun had come up. I quickly sit up.

"What time is it, J.J?"

He smiled. "No worries. I called Violet and told her to cover for you."

I giggled. "Violet? You called Violet? I thought she hated you."

He smirked. "She does. Luckily, when I called her, she told me she already covered for you. Before she hung up on me anyways."

I sighed happily, laying back down. "Good, because I don't want to leave yet."

He squeezed me tighter to him. "I don't want you to leave yet."

I turned so my face was toward his. "Oh really? I thought you'd be tired of me by now."

He gently kissed me. "Never. I will always love you. Even when we're 110 years old, I will still be in love with you. I can't ever stop loving you. It's impossible."

I smile as I lean in and kiss him. It doesn't take long for my whole body to become on fire because as soon as we kiss, he's everywhere. I need him more than I need air. No, that doesn't begin to describe how much I need him. He's my world. I can't imagine my life without him. It's just not possible.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As soon as this memory ends, another one begins.

I smile as I watch the sun fade behind the mountains. I feel Devon's arms snake around my waist from behind. I know it isn't Jared because whenever Devon touches me, it's different than with Jared. Whenever his skin touches mine, there is electricity instead of fire. It's almost as if I love two people the same, just in different ways.

"Mmmh. Have I ever told you how wonderful you smell?" He asks as he takes a breath next to my neck.

I laugh. "Thank you? I uh, that was random. You smell good too."

He chuckles. "Thanks. I just thought I'd let you know. Just because."

I smile. "I missed you."

"I was only gone for two weeks, love."

My cheeks heat up. "I know, but it was two weeks too many."

He laughs. "I got you something when I was away."

I turn to face him. "Really?"

"Really."

"And what might that be?"

"I got you this." He pulls out a small silver box.

I gasp as soon as I open the lid. A beautiful charm bracelet with a diamond heart locket hanging from it. Inside, there aren't any pictures; instead it just has something engraved in its place. Lottie, My Love For You Will Last Forever. - D

"Devon it's... it's beautiful. Muchas Gracias. I love it." I gently kiss him.

"I am in love with you, Scarlett. I love you more than anything in the world. My heart is no longer mine. It belongs to you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

One more memory quickly captured my mind. It only lasts a second, but it was my most precious memory of all.

He glances at me, and I smile. It is the first time I've ever seen him, and I already know I'm going to love him more than anyone or anything for the rest of my life. It isn't that I'm just strongly influenced by my emotions and I'm saying this as I figure of speech. No, as soon as we made eye contact my heart felt as if the missing piece is back where it belongs. I can see it in his eyes that he feels it too. I know it's true as he walks over here and his lips instantly connect with mine. When they touch, it's as if they were made for each other. They fit perfectly together. His eyes open as we separate, and at that moment, I know he knows it too.