"Keep saying that while you die in front of your children," Crimson said killing my mom with an instant death spell.

I watched as my younger self watched my mother fall to the ground lifeless and dead. She gasped and screamed. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep my own self from crying.Then Crimson looked at the younger versions of me and Jules.

"I'll be back for the two of you," she smirked. Then two little girls appeared next to her.

"Mommy," one of them said. She had jet black hair and blue eyes. She seemed small and scared. The other had orange curly hair and green eyes. She stood with confidence and had a glint of power and evilness behind her eyes.

"What?!!!" Crimson screamed at the smaller one.

"Nothing," she said, turning away.

"You're a disgrace to the family I hope you know. You can't do anything right! You're always crying and whining. Why can't you be more like Dove?" Crimson screamed at her.

"I'm sorry mommy, I just-," she said.

"Shut up Karina," Crimson screamed at her.

"Alright," Karina said.

"Let's go," Crimson said walking away.

"Yes mommy," Karina mumbled softly.

"Alright mom," Dove smirked, following close behind.

Then they disappeared and my younger self cried into Jules. Jules comforted me, but we didn't see that our mom had moved her fingers showing she wasn't dead. Then she stood up and looked at us. She had used magic to hide herself and kissed both of foreheads leaving a protection spell on us. Then she disappeared as well.

I stood there until everything fade to black. For a few minutes everything was just still and it was black, but then it changed scenes.

I was standing on the top of a cliff. The sun was setting and everything was beautiful. I walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down at the waves crashing against the cliff. Then I let myself fall and everything else happened in slow motion. Once my body hit the water, the impact paralyzed me. I couldn't swim back up and water started entering my lungs...

*End of dream*

I jolted awake. My head was underwater and I started screaming. Finally my head came up from underneath the water. I gasped trying to catch my breathe. I don't even know what happened or how I got underwater, but I wasn't planning on going back under. So I washed up and got out of the tub. I wrapped the towel around my body and grabbed a new pair of underwear and a bra. I dried off and put my underwear and bra on. Then I grabbed my deoderant and put it on and sprayed perfume on. I walked into the closet and grabbed black leggings and white sweater. I put them on and then put on gray Uggs, a gray beanie, and a gray scarf. I walked into the bathroom and curled the end of my hair and did a light make-up. I added a little mascara and light lip gloss.

"Babe you ok?" I heard Harry call from outside our bedroom door.

"Yeah," I said rushing out the room.

"I see," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"I called the doctor," he said.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"She said she'll be here tomrrow," he responded.

"Alright sounds good sounds good," I smiled.