Ch.8

Recap:

I still didn't say anything, but leant up and placed my lips onto his defined cheek, I pulled away and saw him leaning down to kiss me. My breath hitched as his lips connected with mine, only to be interrupted by the doorbell.

Chapter 8:

Justin groaned as I pulled away, and i grabbed the 20$ from the counter. I walked over to front door and opened it, only to be hit with freezing water, it's raining? I saw the pizza delivery guy standing there, soaked and holding the pizza box. I hurriedly grabbed the pizza box and gave him the 20$, telling him to keep the change.

"Here, come inside," I told him, opening the door wider. I hadn't realized Justin was behind me, until he pulled me by my waist and slammed the door in the guys face.

I glared at him, "What was that?" I asked him, annoyed, as I pulled out of his grip and walked into the kitchen. I placed the wet pizza box onto the dark cherry-colored dining table, and went to grab two plates.

"You were just going to let a random guy into your house?" He said through gritted teeth, I gulped: The rude Justin was back.

"Are you serious? He's just the pizza guy, and its cold and rainy outside," I explained, grabbing a slice of pizza and taking a huge bit.

"You obviously don't know what could happen if you let random guys in your house," He sneered, anger in his voice.

"You're in my house, aren't you?" I snapped at him, regretting it once I saw the look of hurt in his eyes.

He let out a low bitter laugh, "You know what? I'm out of here." He said, walking into the other room, probably getting his shirt.

I sighed, "Justin, wait- I didn't mean it like that!" I said softly, following him.

First thing I saw when I went into the living room, was his toned, tanned back. He slipped on his shirt and turned around to face me, a look of annoyance on his face.

"Then what did you mean?" He yelled, causing me to feel sick.

"I-I-I don't k-know," I stuttered, my face probably as red as Rudolph's nose.

"That's what I thought," He mumbled, walking over to the door and bumping into my shoulder on the way.

"Please just wait," I cried, unsure of what I was going to say.

"What?" He snapped through gritted teeth, he is really getting on my nerves. I opened my mouth to speak but I was enveloped in blackness. The power went out. I couldn't see anything, only the light from outside, but it was dull to the storm. I froze in my spot, I hate the dark.

To be specific, I am terrified of the dark. Well, of what is in it.

I let out a shaky breath, "Justin?"

I didn't hear anything, except for the strong wind hitting the side if my house, and the downpour of the freezing rain. I faintly heard a creak in the floorboards and that is when I started to panic. Tears formed in my brown eyes and I let them fall freely, as reminders of my past. I felt someone grab my upper arm and I let out a bloodcurdling scream, "Noooo!" I sobbed. My body felt numb, all I could feel was the hot tears in my cold cheeks.

"Shhh, Baby it's just me," I heard Justin's voice coo, as he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his buff body and held onto him for dear life. I didn't even care about his bipolar mood swings. I just needed him.

*Flashback*

He always does this.

Whenever he comes home late, he cuts the power. He'll be drunk as hell, stumbling into the house, yelling curse words at my mother and i.