Ch.7

Recap:

I was breathing deeply and he chuckled, planting a swift kiss on my cheek, "Come on, baby," He said softly against my lips, before he walked over to the couch- leaving me breathless.

Chapter 7:

I brought my hand up and lightly ran the pad of my index finger over my throbbing lips, confused on what happened. I thought he hated me, but he kissed me? I realized I was leant up against the wall, so I pushed off with my back and took a seat on the couch, a couple feet away from Justin. He already had the laptop out and was on YouTube looking up something. I looked down at my phone to see my mom had texted me again:

From: mom

Honey, it's going to storm hard tonight so I am staying at my coworkers Jens house, don't go out tonight.

I replied a text telling her ok and that I love her. I heard weird noises coming from the laptop and I saw Justin looked up porn. "Justin!" I yelled, slamming the laptop shut and flushing in embarrassment.

"Hey, I was watching that!" Justin yelled, a small smirk playing on his lips. My blush grew deeper and I cleared my throat, "We need to work on our project."

"Let's do something else," He said in a seductive raspy voice. I opened my mouth to speak but i didn't know what to say, he started to scoot over next to me but I shot up, awkwardly running a hand through my ponytail.

"Uhm, so listen, my mom said she's working late so she told me to order a pizza, so that's what I'm going to do," I spoke a little fast. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out my phone, calling #3 on my speed dial- what unlike pizza ok?

"Hi this is Little Caesars, what can I get for you?" The guy spoke from the other line.

"A pepperoni pizza please," I said shakily, still stunned by what Justin did. I told the pizza guy my address and he said it would take 10 minutes, ugh that's too long. I hopped onto the granite counter so I was sitting on top of it, and took my hair out of its ponytail, and ran my hands through it.

I heard the floor boards creak and I snapped my head up to see Justin walking in without a shirt.

"Where's your shirt?" I asked him, as he stood between my legs, making me look down in my lap.

"I got hot," He stated, playing with my hands.

I giggled, "Its almost December."

He smiled slightly, making my heart leap. He grabbed the hand that he was playing with, and rolled up my sleeves, revealing my wrists, I bit my lip and looked up at him. He stared at my wrists, and then up at me.

"Why," He asked quietly, gently rubbing his thumb across my scars.

"It's no big deal," I whispered, not wanting to tell him.

"Baby, you can tell me," He whispered, placing a soft kiss onto my neck. A gasp escaped my mouth as he trailed kisses all over my neck. I hesitantly put my hands to his chest and pushed him away, causing him to frown.

"Why are you being so nice?" I asked him, genuinely confused. He has been treating me different ever since this morning- after he saw my wrists for the first time. No. Does he just pity me?

Tears came to my eyes, he doesn't like me at all. Well at least like like me.

"Is it just because you pity me?" My voice cracked. He didn't say anything but run a hand through his hair.

"Why did you kiss me? Just so that I would tell you? You're such an ass," I spat, jumping off the counter and pushing him with all my strength. He stumbled a little in place, but didn't move.

"Maddy, it's not like that," He sighed in frustration, stepping closer to me. I slapped his chest forcefully, as I made sobbing noises. He grabbed my hands and put them to his chest, making me squirm under his grip.

"Listen to me please," He practically begged. I didn't say anything so he continued, "I'm sorry I am a shitty person and that I treat you like crap, but I do care about you ok?"

"I'm sorry," He whispered. I couldn't help but lightly smile, maybe he does care.

I still didn't say anything, but leant up and placed my lips onto his defined cheek, I pulled away and saw him leaning down to kiss me. My breath hitched as his lips connected with mine, only to be interrupted by the doorbell.

-

A/N

I enjoyed writing this chapter :)

aww #jadison ♡ I ship em.

I am so tired omg I want to sleep but I have to put in my retainer and I'm too lazy to get up. haha.

goodnight love u guys!

-adidasbieber

"Strange fruit hanging, from the poplar trees, Blood On The Leaves,"

#yeezus