Ch.5

It's finally Friday, which couldn't make me happier. It's been 3 days since I've been to Justin's, and he hasn't confronted me. A part of me is relieved, but the other half is empty, like I miss Justin. Funny right? How can you 'miss' someone who disrespects you? How do you miss someone who hates you? Well to be honest, I don't know. I don't know what problem he has with me, but I don't care.. Right?

"Maddy?" Hannah spoke, tapping my shoulder slightly. I looked over at her, her hair in big beautiful curls.

"Sorry," I shook my head, he has been making me loose focus.

"You ok? You seem out of it," She told me, applying some lip gloss to her heart shaped lips. I nodded, and pulled at the sleeves of my black hoodie, trying to make it longer.

*Flashback*

(Madison leaving Justin's house)

I walked all the way home, crying. Why is he such a jerk? I walked up the wooden stairs and all the way to my room, practically throwing my bag to the floor. I sat on the edge of my bed and sniffled, a thought popping into my head. I hesitantly walked into my bathroom, letting my feet hit the cold floor. I flickered on the light, making the room bright. I opened the cabinet and pulled something out. No Madison, you promised yourself you wouldn't do this again. I slowly rolled up the sleeves of my hoodie and stared at my wrists, you can barely see the scars. In my hand, I brought the familiar object to my wrist and drug it across my pale skin; resulting in a tremendous amount of tears and blood.

*End if Flashback*

"Sorry," I spoke, "I'm really tired." My voice cracked, as I broke eye contact with Hannah. The bell rang, signal lying 1st hour was over, and I inwardly cheered.

"See ya at lunch," Hannah smiled sympathetically, before disappearing out of the room. I grabbed my bag and followed the rest of the class out of the hallway.

This is going to be a long day.

-

I was currently sitting at the lunch table, smushed between Hannah and Julie while sipping my water.

"Any of you going to Jason's party tonight?" Chaz asked, taking a big bite of his school lunch. I shook my head while the others laughed.

"Seriously Chaz, Jason is the biggest ass ever. So no way," Christine chuckled, throwing some popcorn into her mouth. I laughed at her response to see Chaz lightly blushing, "Sorry for asking," He playfully teased, i think he likes her. Chaz's face instantly dropped into a glare, "Bieber's coming this way," He said, slightly annoyed.

I gulped, my heart immediately speeding up. I felt a presence over me but I didn't bother to look up, "Hey Maddy, I need to talk to you," His raspy voice said. I ignored him, but kept my eyes focused on the bland color of the lunch table. I heard him let out a impatient groan, "Fine," I said quietly, standing up. I gave everyone a sorry look and followed Justin out of the lunch room. He walked ahead of me, making me think back to the first day of school.

"I need to come over to your house so we can work on the project," He said, leaning against the white wall.

"Ok," I whispered, fed up. It got quiet for a few moments, before he spoke up, "Where did you go on Tuesday?" He demanded.

"None of your business," I said, my voice coming out small.

"Well it kind if is, you just left," His voice started to get louder, and he sounded irritated.

"I don't have time for this," I said to myself, turning around and walking away from him. I felt his hand grip onto my wrist, pulling me into his chest. I winced in pain as he grabbed my wrist, making me start to cry. A confused look washed onto his face as he rolled up my sleeves. A unreadable emotion was in his eyes as he stared at the scars. I yanked my hand away from him and rolled my sleeve down. I wiped my eyes, and looked down at the ground embarrassed.

"Ill pick you up after school," He said calmly, before leaving me in the hallway alone.

-

A/N

I know it's short, but cliffhanger!!

Sorry guys lol, it's still Thursday so I'm going to double update for you: love you guys, ♡

don't forget to vote :)

Tomorrows Friday yay!

-adidasbieber

"now Romeo and Juliet, bet they never felt the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde never had to hide like we do, we do,"