Ch.4

I was currently in Justin's black range rover, looking out the window.

Our choir teacher is making us work on our project on our own time, so Justin offered for me to come to his house. I honestly don't know why I agreed to coming over to his house- like I said, he makes me bipolar. We pulled up to a huge house, and I couldn't help but let my jaw drop. He's rich?! He parked the car and exited the vehicle, leaving me there. I let out a groan, and followed him inside. I walked in the house, and gazed over the living room. Wooden floor, white walls, white furry rugs, a beautiful coffee-table, and a huge flat screen t.v. plastered on the wall. Pictures lined the plain walls, giving the room some color.

"Come on," Justin's voice sounded annoyed, as he walked up a stained-black spiral staircase. Well then. I let my feet glide across the smooth floor, and hiked up the stairs. Justin turned the corner and walked into a room, setting his backpack on the king bed. Justin's room was a light gray color, with black bed decorations and a couch, with a X-box hooked up to yet another flat screen t.v. I set my bag down and sat on the couch.

"Uhm, let's get started," I said, pulling out my laptop that the school assigned us. I let it rest in my lap, and I went onto YouTube allowing my fingers to type in "Lil Wayne How to Love."

Once it started playing, I turned the volume up, tapping foot along the beat.

"See you had a lot of crooks, tryna steal your heart, never really had luck couldn't never figure out how to love, how to love," I lightly sang along, feeling the couch sink down next to me.

"You had a lot of moments that didn't last forever, now you in this corner, tryna put it together how to love, how to love," Justin sang, his voice coming out like an angles. I lightly smiled as I realized his sunglasses were off.

"For a second you were here, now you over there it's hard not to stare, the way you're moving your body like you've never had a love, never had a love,"

"When you was just a young one your looks were so precious," we sang together, "but now you're grown up so fly its like a blessing," I faded my voice, listening to him. I felt like he was singing to me, call me crazy.

"But you, can't have a man look at ya for five seconds, with out you being insecure, never credit yourself, so when you got older it seems like you came back ten times over, now you're sitting here, in this damn corner, looking over your thoughts looking over you're shoulder," Justin's knee brushed against mine, and I swear I felt something inside of me that I've never felt before. I stopped singing completely, and absorbed Justin's voice: I was surprised at how talented he was. I suddenly felt Justin's honey eyes bore into mine and I immediately started to blush,

"What're you looking at," He basically spat, making me blush even more. I didn't know whether to yell at him or cry, so I simply said, in my most monotone voice; "Where's your bathroom?"

"Down the hall to your left," He mumbled, getting up and turning on the x-box. I felt tears forming in my eyes, and I grabbed my school bag, walking down the spiral staircase, and out the door. I don't even think he noticed.

-

A/N

So today is Thursday Nov.21st !

I have to study for my finals, so I won't be that active this weekend, sorry!

I promise I will post tomorrow and Sunday though.

Keep voting and commenting ♡

#jadison I SHIP THEM AHHH

Don't worry, stuffs about to go down in the next couple chapters ;)

-adidasbieber

"and baby, it's amazing i'm in this maze with you, i just can't crack your code,"