IMAGINE

omgreedus
Hope you consider me lol.
Enjoy :)

-----

"We're nearly there," someone said, sparks continuing to spill out of the large machine at a rapid pace, but you could barely hear their voice over the thumping of your own heart as you stared down at the cold, dead body on the medical table.

You were barely managing to keep this morning's breakfast down at the sight of the roughly sewn stab wound on his neck, and the pale dead look of his splotchy skin.

"Hey!" one of your superior doctors said, snapping you out of your scared daydream "do we pay you to record the experiments or stand there looking like an idiot!?"

You let out a small yelp and managed to dislodge your fingers from their bone crushing hold  around your clipboard, your once white knuckles starting to bleed into their normal tones.

You couldn't really blame the doctors distress, this was one of the hardest resurrections that Indian Hill had ever seen, they never take this long, and they never need this much electricity, lights were already slighting to die out.

You looked down at your previous notes and tried to knit together what to do with yourself over the commotion of the room, but your brain wasn't willing to function properly.

Doctors were speeding to and fro, turning knobs, pushing buttons and checking pulses, the gentle beep of the heart monitor still showing a continuing straight line.

You watched as Doctor Strange stepped forward, causing you to suck in a small breath and lower your eyes, suddenly shocked into scribbling down the procedures being shouted at you from afar.

It was your first week on the job and you didn't want to be fired by the scariest boss you had ever encountered, the man could probably turn you into a human moth if he wanted to.

"Turn it up to the maximum level," he said slowly and calmly, causing one of the frazzled doctors to look up with wide eyes.

"B-but sir, if we do that we might loose him forever"

Strange glanced at the man his face serious but his eyes fierce "turn it up to the maximum level" he repeated, just as calmly.

"Yes sir, " the doctor said turning back around to crank up the master knob to its full capacity.

Danger signs were blaring inside your head, you didn't really want to see a corpse get fried anytime soon.

The nurses looked up with wide eyes but said nothing, their arms rigid and ready with oxygen masks and others medical objects as the man started the count down.

"3"

You glanced at your sheet again looking at the dead man's name scrawled in your horrific handwriting across the top of the page.

"2"

Jerome Valeska. You knew who he was, of course, you didn't live under a rock, everyone knew what he had done.

"1"

Everyone in the room had seen the news reports and you couldn't help yourself from thinking.....why? Why would you bring him back.

"Go"

A lever was pulled down and the lights cut out at the same time, some of the gloves even exploding causing you to scream and cover your head with your assigned clipboard.

It was almost like it happened in slow motion when you think back at it, you can remember little snippets of it.

His bright blue eyes flicking open at lightning speed, bloodshot and crazed.

Him launching off of the table to the surprise of all the people in the room, his ginger hair flying up and the Iv cord and patches ripping off of his arms.

And him heading straight towards you.

Jerome charged like a streaming bull as the men in the room started to call for back up and race after him with syringes filled with anesthetic.

His eyes were filled to the brim with raw rage.

You heard your clipboard clatter to the floor as you let out a terrified gasp as your body failed to do its duty and fight or flight the hell out of there.

His pale, slender fingers wrapped themselves around your neck and slammed you roughly into the hospital wall, causing you to let out a small pained groan.

You choked out a pleading sound as his jaw clenched tightly and his freckled nose brushed against your cheek.

You could hear his ragged breathing, your eyes clenched shut as you tried desperately to get the much-needed air into your aching lungs.

You let your blurred over eyes fall open as you clawed at the hands holding your neck captive, and your life on the line.

Jerome looked deeply into your eyes with something that you couldn't hold on to or describe for the life of you as he slowly spoke four words in a rough and shaking voice.

"Where is Theo Galavan?".

----

I'm sorry for abandoning this book for a while but I needed a hiatus plus I'm waiting for season 3 of Gotham to start airing so I can be more creative with my idea's and try to branch further from other Jerome Valeska fics.

Lol that sounded smart enough, sorry i'm just a lazy fuck...who's been writing oTHER THINGS

AHUH!

Read my new-ish fic A Shapeshifer Isn't an Alibi.

It's like okay.

Hope this imagine can fill your soul....a little?

Thanks for reading lol

AND WISH MEH LUCK.

BAI

Boo xx