Chapter 1

You were just transferred from another company. You hoped that your next home would be a good one. Though the others had tortured and abused you, you still had a little hope in your heart.

The Earl Phantomhive had received you in a deal with your former employer, so you covered up your bruises with makeup to match (Y/C) skin, dressed in your best maidens outfit, and gathered your belongings. You got into the carriage, your navy blue dress swaying slightly in motion. You held your suit cases close to you as the carriage began to move.

Hours later the carriage was pulled to a large mansion. You looked around, your eyes wide in amazement. As the carriage stopped you noticed people were waiting outside. You tilted your head curiously, slowly opening the door and stepping from inside. A tall butler dressed in black took your hand and kissed it. You flinched when his lips touched your skin.

"Welcome to the Phantomhive estate... I am Sir Sebastian." He introduced himself, seeming to study you slightly.

"Hello Sir." You said, smiling brightly. You ignored the fear.

"I am Lady (Y/N)."

A small and smiling lad waved and introduced himself next.

"Hi, I'm Finnian! You can call me Finni!" He cheered happily. You waved and smiled back just as brightly.

"It's nice to meet you, Finni." You giggled softly. A girl took your arm and spun you around, losing her glasses in the process. You picked them up and handed them back to her.

"Aw thank you dear!.... I'm Mey-Rin!... It's so good to have another girl here! Yes it is!" She exclaimed, grinning happily. You nodded in agreement.

"I was the only maid at my last estate." You said as a tall and strong looking man grabbed your hand and shook it. You again flinched, glancing over at Sebastian who was once again studying you (If he had ever stopped).

"Im Bardroy..." He said, taking a drag off a lit cigarette between his lips. You nodded and looked at a small man in a butlers outfit.

"That's Tanaka... He uh rarely says anything you can understand." Finni said, shrugging.

"Now... If we are done with introductions... You all need to return to work." A voice said from behind the others.

"Yes sir!" They all replied in unison.

"Except you, Sebastian... Show lady (Y/N) to her quarters." He ordered.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian said, bowing. You curtsied, bowing your head to your knew lord.

"Lord Phantomhive... Thank you for accepting me here." You said gratefully, showing your appreciation.

"Yes, yes..." Lord Phantomhive said as Sebastian took your bags. You tried to grab them back, but Sebastian dodged easily.

"You don't have to do that, I'll carry them." You explained, furrowing your eyebrows.

"No.... I insist.." Sebastian persisted, beginning to walk inside. You scurried behind him, his long legs making it difficult for you to keep up with him. He continued to walk at that pace until he reached a far door upstairs, putting your things down in front of it. He turned to you, a slightly suspicious look in his eyes.

"Now Lady (Y/N), if you need anything... Call my name." Sebastian said comandingly. You nodded, walking into your room and gasping.

"Its beautiful!" You exclaimed, falling backwards into your soft bed. You began to cry in happiness, your smile wide.

"Lady (Y/N)! Why are you crying?!" Finni called as he ran into your room. You sat up and smiled.

"Everyone here is so nice!.... And my room is so luxurious!" You explaines, once again looking around.

"Oh! Right... Didn't mean to bother you!" He said quickly, beginning to retreat.

"No, no!.... You haven't!... Thank you!" You called after him.

"It was no problem... I'll see you later (Y/N)!" Finni waved, running back down the hall. You nodded and waved back, that was the first time someone had addressed you without Lady in front of your name. You smiled happily and stood up, grabbing your things to begin unpacking them.