Chapter 9

It hadn't seemed like time had passed. Each day had been fairly slow and boring, but now that it was May the 12th, Louis was coming back (and so were the rest of One Direction)! I was trying to make an effort, wanting to look nice in front of Louis for the first time in two months. I looked at my watch. Still 3 hours! We lived pretty close to the airport, so it wouldn't take us long to get there. That meant I'd have to wait until about 10 O'clock to call the taxi. Lilly and I were taking a taxi to the airport to meet them, then we'd all call a large taxi (well, a minibus) to pick us up- including One Direction's manager and a couple of bodygaurds. I decided to start doing my hair and make up, so that I wouldn't suddenly have to rush later. Grabbing my straighteners, I made my way to the bathroom to use the mirror. I began straightening my hair, calming any waves or curls. Once I was done, I put away my straighteners and began doing my make up. Then once that was done, I checked the time- I still had another hour until I could even ring the taxi! Hopefully Lilly would get here soon, then I'd have someone to talk to whilst we waited for the taxi. Checking my reflection one last time, I went back into my room and grabbed my phone.

 Text to Lilly: Omg plz hurry up and get here I am soo bored! Ive done my hair and evrythin! Wat time r u gettin here?! x

 I was feeling hungry, so I made my way downstairs to get a snack. My mum was in the kitchen doing laundry.

 "Do you know what time Lilly's getting here?" She asked.

 "Umm, I just text her to ask that but she hasn't replied yet." I told her.

 "Ok. Are you completely ready? Do you want a snack?"

 "Yeah, I'm ready. And yes, I came down for a snack anyway." I began searching through the cupboards and the fridge, hoping I'd find something nice. Eventually, I settled with a packet of crisps. I ran upstairs with them, and picked my phone up from the bed.

 You have one new message:

 Lilly: Im on my way!!! C u in 5! xxx

 "She'll be here in five minutes!" I called down to my mum.

 "Ok!" She yelled back. I walked over to my window and looked outside. The weather wasn't bad. In fact, it looked pretty warm. I opened the window for some fresh air then raced downstairs as the doorbell went.

 "Hey!"

 "Oh, hey Lilly! Here, come in!" I opened the door wide and Lilly and Vannessa came in. Vannessa went to see my mum and Lilly came straight upstairs with me.

 "I'm soo excited!" Lilly said as she sat down on my bed.

 "I know, same!" I replied. I really was excited. We only had about an hour and a half until we'd actually see them, and excitement was bubbling up from inside me.

 "Do you want to ring the taxi?" I asked Lilly.

 "Yeah, sure!" I picked up my phone and dialled the number for taxis.

 "Hello?" Said a low male voice at the other end.

 "Umm, hi. Can I book a cab?"

 "Sure. For what time?"

 "Umm, in about half an hour, for quarter past 11."

 "Ok, and what's your adress? Or where do you want the taxi to pick you up?"

 "Umm, it's 6, Harrall Road.."

 "It's ok, I know where you are. We often get calls for around that area in Cheshire."

 "Oh, ok. Great, then. Thank you. Bye."

 "Bye." I hung up the phone before sitting down next to Lilly on my bed.