24| Popsugar Online

IS THE S.S. CHRISLA SINKING? OR HAD IT NEVER EVEN SET SAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE?

 CHRISLA SINKING? OR HAD IT NEVER EVEN SET SAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE?

4/13/16

It's evident that everyone saw the red carpet interview at the Age of Ultron premiere where Carla More completely shut down all dating rumors between her and her Captain America: Civil War costar, Chris Evans.

As soon as we saw it, we immediately decided to write this article to inform those who may not have seen the interview live. It will be up on our website within the next few days so you can see it for yourself.

Many are already aware of the fact that Chris Evans and Carla Moore were each other's dates to the premiere. They arrived late, and caused some speculations that the pair possibly hooked up before heading to the carpet.

Once they got there however, they posed for photos together, looking ecstatic to be there, especially with each other. They posed for goofy photos, serious ones, and all the while Chris had his arm around Carla's waist. They also whispered to each other quite often.

However, as soon as the interviews rolled around, things seemed to change.

Chris and Carla were interviewed by a newcomer interviewer whose name has not yet been released. She asked both members of Chrisla to either confirm or deny the dating rumors.

Sadly, Carla quickly shut everything down, telling the interviewer there was absolutely no future between her and Chris, and how the pair of them are just friends.

Ouch. Poor Chris never even got a word in, and sources say that he could be seen leaving the premiere alone, looking rather upset.

Has the ship that both fans, and seemingly Chris as well, built already sunk before it even set sail? Or is Carla just using her acting skills to hide her feelings?

Stay tuned for an upcoming video about "Why We Ship Chrisla" on our YouTube channel.