7| OK! Magazine

IS NEWCOMER MARVEL ACTRESS CARLA MOORE CAUSING DRAMA ON THE SET OF CIVIL WAR? READ TO FIND OUT!

4/12/15

Just a few weeks ago, the world was abuzz over the fact that there would be three new characters joining the MCU in Captain America: Civil War.

Carla Moore, an actress who is playing one of the characters, seems to be causing a bit of drama between the cast members.

Two days ago, we noticed a bit of tension between the actors and actresses via Instagram.

Don't believe us? You can see for yourself on Instagram.

What seemed to happen was Miss. Moore had been spotted relaxing in her trailer by one Robert Downey Jr., when she was supposed to be at a cast meeting about the script.

Apparently, Sebastian Stan, Elizabeth Olsen, Beatrice Elton, and Anthony Mackie were also enjoying some unauthorized free time in Moore's trailer and that much is evident by the comments posted by Paul Rudd, Chris Evans, and RDJ on Instagram.

Not only that, but it seems as though there might be a potential relationship blooming between Carla Moore and Chris Evans. This much is confirmed, or at least hinted at, by Anthony Mackie in that same comment section.

It seems as though the fans ship "Chrisla Evansmoore" as much as we do, but we here at OK! magazine can't help but wonder if it's romantic (and sexual) tension between Moore and Evans or just plain tension? Or is Moore just going to get booted from the cast for causing drama before the Chrisla relationship can even start?

In the meantime, we will have to keep our eyes out to see what is to come from that relationship.

Captain America: Civil War premieres on April 13th, 2016 in Los Angeles and hits theaters on May 6th, 2016.