Chapter 21

Many months had passed by...
And with those months came loneliness and fear of what to do.
Other packs in various countries were being attacked by werewolf hunters.

This was a problem from ages ago and we had made a trwaty with those humans that we would not harm them.

But this group was rogue who were looking for revenge from the past.
They were much stringer and had come up with tactics om how to cover scent from being recognized.

Elijah with the other men from the pack had gone to help another nearby pack who were our friends and allies.

They had been attacked sometimes.

A shudder of fear came over me.
Why couldnt we just run away my baby our families and Elijah and go rogue.
It was a matter of time they would come soon.

And i did not want to lose anyone .

I would try suggest this idea to Elijah ,i had missed him a lot he was coming today.

Anastasia was growing up really fast which is normal for us wolves ...and i was worried i would have to raise her diring this time ....when chaos was building up .

I heard a knock i could smell that sweet smell of my mate.I had missed him.

I opened the door and hugged him with every strength in my body.I could not dream of a world without him.

Ana came running behind me and hugged him.
He picked her up and got in as i helped carry some of his stuff.

"We have missed you Elijah..,"i said as i sat down.

"Ive missed you both ...every day i thought of you guys and tried contact you every chance i got.."he said.

We placed Ana to sleep and as we got to our room,Elijah wrapped his arms around me and hugged me breathing my scent which was a calm for both of us.Tears rolled down my eyes.

"We should talk Elijah,"i said as we cuddled up in bed.

"Babe tell me whats wrong?"he asked.

"We should run away ,go rougue i dont care ....but far away from all these .,the more we stay as a pack the more easily we will be found.I really have a bad feeling about this."i told him as i nuzzled beneath his neck.

"We cant run babe it will be so disloyal the pack has been there for us ..if we stick together we are stronger enough to fight them down...this will all be over im here.."he said as he kissed me .

Then i dozed off to sleep wishing that this would all be over.

Here lovelies.

Another chapter
There will soon be a sequel...
So dont lose hope on this book

......