Chapter 10:The Sleepover (Part one)

Guess what i had written this chapter but i did not publish it now i could not find it so i hard to repeat .

Anyway it is all for my lovely noble readers.

At last chapter 10
.....we are pushing through 150 and something views ...

Here it is....

Veronicas pov
I handed over the bowl of popcorns to kayla as i scrolled to any movie we wanted to see tonight.

"So horror anyone ,,insidious 3..??"

"Aye" Elijah said.

"Nay"kayla spoke out.

"She is always afraid of watching horror movies i would be shocked if she said yes"Elijah said.

"Hahahaha i knew that she fears them thats why i suggested cause today we are getting rid of that fear" i said.

"Let's watch The Notebook -!"kayla said

"Not again kayla dear ...we always watch that movie and you cry ...i cant stand seeing you cry again" Elijah said .

"Please hun...i promise ill payback with something sweet..."she said looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Its not going to work this time but ill take the sweet stuff ...lets watch it . " he said .

I was so saddened by just watching them .

"Insidious 3 it is " i said .

Kayla and Elijah were seated cuddled at the couch i sat beneath them..
Why was this happening to me ..i did not ask for this why Moon goddess
This would not be happening if i was not a wolf since i would have the chance to chose a mate by myself.
.. Suddenly i heard him talk to me through the mind link.

Hey stop beating up yourself about it ...all this happened for a reason ..to make us stronger,"he  said.

"But you just chose me cause i am your mate cause of that mate pull...i know if we never met you would be with kayla ." I said

"I do not only like you cause of that mate pull ....i like your kindness and your selflessness ...and i see the love you have for kayla i see your sacrifice each second ..i adore your strength." He said ..

"But i think i am almost giving up on this ,on us ..cause kayla is really going to be hurt really ."

Hey let me take her to sleep ill come right down we talk "he said.

In one stroke he lifted her up from the couch..

"We have not yet finished watching the movie i am doing it hun"kayla mumbled while in her sleep.

"You did it babe you watched the movie ..lets go to bed."Elijah said.

I am coming back down so we talk and make a decision."he told me

I knew decisions had to be made critical ones.

Here it is lovely lovelies ....

Ten chapter ten

More to come

Ciao