Chapter 18

Be aware
Mature content on this chapter in case you do not read
You can easily continue to the next chapter
You will not miss anything

He stood behind me as he held me close.
Kissing my neck as he pulled the zipper of my dress down.
We had done this foreplay for long and tonight I was his..

The dress fell down and I was left in my red and black lace lingerie.
He kissed my shoulder down to my back,as if he was adorning me then removed my bra.

I tried to turn but he held me still..
Then he in a flash of second he tore my undies.
Then he threw me on the bed...
Tonight I would give him the opportunity for him to dominate..
He knelt on the bed, I rose up and unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his throat licked those amazing abs and teased him down to the v line.. He groaned and pulled my head back by grabbing my hair.

I bit my lip as I took time unbuckling his belt then unzipped it slowly and pulled it down together with his boxer.
His cock sprang out to life and boy even though I had seen it a lot....it still looked bigger and I doubt I would take it.
"Don't worry babe you'll take it all in and you will like every inch. "
He said as he laid me on thebed and came over me and in one painful thrust he took me to  pleasure land.

I moaned as he continued ..i was exploding inside with all sorts of pleasurable emotions
..
After several  thrusts he grunted as I moaned in climax...
After some gasps nd heaving
"Another round ?"i asked gleaming

....
....

....
.....
Here it is
Another chapter