Chapter 20

I dedicate this chapter to sampa79

Veronicas pov
"She looks so beautiful Elijah....she has your eyes ,"i said to Elijah as he looked at me and the baby.
There were tears in his eyes ,tears of joy .

"Haahaa babe she has your nose though,"he said back.

"She has us dear that is all that matters."i said to him as i gave him a kiss then kissed the baby.

Suddenly the door opened wide and in came Mellanie rushing to us and the baby.

"I wanna see Anastasia ,"she spoke softly.

"Elijah you told her already what we were going to name her,,we were to announce it fully once they reach,,"i scolded him.

"But its her she is the one who forced me to tell her i tried to remain shut but those eyes look at them how could i say no to them,"he said to me.

"Its okay anyway we had decided to name her Anastasia Connors." I told them as i looked at her.

They came and hugged both Elijah and I congratulating us.As they took the baby too to cuddle her and hold her.

I was happy.

Everything was falling into place.

I could not have wished for anything more.

After some days of resting in the hospital i was ready to go home.Elijah had helped me with almost everything.
He too had taken a leave from his duties in the pack.

My mother and father also assisted me in the house.My mom mostly guided me on what to do what not to do.

And i was much ready to raise this kid with Elijah..

Unknown povs

I was ready .

I had done all the practice needed.

Mr.Daniels and the whole group had assisted me through this journey and practice.
We were family.

We had the same goal .

And we were ready to attack no matter what.

The skills we had attained and tricks would help us a lot.

It was time ...

Time to avenge..
I had been following up on those traitors.

And i knew what exactly to take from them to hurt them.

That was to be my final mission.

There
Chapter 20
Its just beginning..
Seems there will be no more love..
Or maybe not