Chapter 12

...Veronicas pov....

I woke up to my body being held softly by him.I loved this ...waking up in his arms .He looked so peaceful as he slept...

Fuck

Shit

We slept together in each others arms ..

What if kayla saw us...i then heard some shuffling in my room.

"Elijah wake up now..we dozed off here on the couch..what if kayla saw us??"i questioned worringly.

"Fuck,,"he cursed as he got up from the couch and hurriedly climbed up the stairs.

I followed him up the stairs.

"Kayla why are you packing your clothes hun?"Elijah asked.

"Kayla hey i thought you were staying a liitle while you know for the day then you go sleep at Elijah's place?"i asked as she continued packing.

"Do not even speak you slut you traitor ...."she shouted at me as she looked angrily at me .

"Why the hell ....."i was almost finishing my question when she interrupted.

"Are you a slut ...yeah cause it did not even take you more than a week and now you trying to get to my boyfriend ,,correction ex -boyfriend .."she said angrily

And in a flash of a second she slapped Elijah...

I felt torn apart watching my mate being hurt and still my best friend getting heart broken.
"How could you do this to me ....you were my only ....i thought we cared for each other...loved each other is there any explanation you can give??"she asked as she zipped up her suitcase while crying..

I looked at Elijah ...
He looked hurt..

"Should we tell her? " i asked.

"Yeah i think we should." He said

"It seems all you guys just wanted each other "she said as she walked down the stairs carrying her suitcases.

"Kayla you have to listen to us there is a reason why you saw that "i said...

"What reason is there ...what important excuse is there that can justify all of this.... you sleeping with my boyfriend?" She asked tears rollling out of her eyes.

I looked at Elijah..

"Kayla its because we arent humans ..."i said.

"Ofcourse you guys are not humans you have no hearts cause if you did you would not be hurting me"she said.

"Kayla what veronica is saying is that we are literally not humans." Elijah added.

"
"We are werewolves ..."i told her.

"What!!!" She exclaimed.

What another chapter
12...

Yeeey

...let me take a breather guys oooh lovely lovelies...