Chapter 16

Aaaaahhh....lllllaaaaaahhhh..
1000 readers..ive never been more happy to see a dot in numbers than the way i see a comma in my money...anyway enough about the dots and commas here is another chapter for you lovelies ...
I am back with more vigour...

Chapter 16
A month had passed since i was with Elijahs parents and i would stay at his place or he would come at my place.
Time had reached for both sides to meet each other both of our parents needed to conclude on me being Elijahs wife and mate.

I remember as if it was just yesterday how he got into one knee and proposed to me.I still blush whenever i think of it.

"Hey  come lets watch a movie....he had been acting nervous of late these days , he handed me the bowl of popcorn as he chose the movie ..

Suddenly i bit something hard in my mouth and to remove it in my hand was a diamond ring that looked so beautiful
That was when i saw him on his knee and spoke me..

Veronica we have gone through a lot i could not say it was it easy but being with you all this time gave me strength and this makes me love you more each day...
I chose you..i want you ...i want to grow old and be there till the end...so will you marry me ??"

Yess yess Elijah i wanna grow old and senile with you ..till forever ..I do.."

I looked at the ring that was in my finger..
"Hun your parents have reached.Im ready when you are ,"he said as he held my hand.

"Im ready ..,"i said as we got out of the room and down the stairs.

"Mum ,dad hae im so glad you could make it ,"i said as i hugged them.

"We could not miss seeing the parents of your mate now lets get over and done with so you can leave our house,i know you and Elijah have been dying for some alone time ,dont worry Elijah you will have her all your life."my mother said.

Elijah just blushed..

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Castello to our home lets go to the gazibo to talk about this kids of ours.,"Georges said.

"Ooh i am Rebecca and this is my husband Martin,we will be family soon we have to start getting used to it."my mother said.

They walked to the gazibo while Elijah and I went to our room.

"I hope all goes well my dear,"i told Elijah.

"It does not matter as long as you are with me,"he said.

Several hours passed and it was dinner time.We went down the stairs and found our parents laughing with each other it seems all went well.During the dinner ,
"We have set the wedding date it will be two weeks from now ..the sooner the better,"Elijahs father spoke .

We nodded since we could not wait to belong to each other.

After the dinner we all retired to bed so as to get ready for the wedding  preparations the following days to come.

Da da dadaaaa
Da da dadaaaa

Here comes the bride ....
Wedding bells ....

Here comes another chapterrr....

I dedicate this to
@midnightstruggle