Chapter 23

I traced my 'Forever Alone' tattoo.

"Ross!"

My head shot up.

"I need you to go to the park and take pictures if rain. Talk Sal."

I took pictures of my job.

Sal was the water proof camera.

I did as told and took pictures in the rain.

Thank goodness this isn't freezing rain!

"How's life?"

I looked up from my camera and there was Rydel.

"Hey Ross!"

I hugged her.

I missed her.

"I missed you to Rossy!"

I couldn't let her go!

"Nice job. Ratliff said its new."

I nodded.

"So after work I'll explain all this to you. When do you get off?"

I looked up at the sky.

"Well take your pictures!"

I smiled and took more pictures then went back and turned in the pictures.

Then Rydel and I went back to my place.

"Okay. You ready for this?"

I nodded.

"Okay." She took a deep breath.

"When you were In the hospital, Riker went mad. He wanted to make you life hell! So dad said we needed to leave. We didn't want to leave you! We left and Ratliff still lives here so he kept an eye on you. He told us about you. How you slept all by your self in the house wet, alone and cold. We felt so bad! I wanted to go get you but I couldn't! When we found out you had a new family I felt so happy for you! But Ratliff new you still didn't seem happy. Then he found out about your addiction! Drugs Ross! When you went to get those drugs Riker could of grab you so easily! Ross, Riker's upset that ever sence you were born, you were the kid mom would drop everything to help you. You were born with a birth defect! It scared her! Riker made your life horrible hoping that mom would notice him. That failed. I'm sorry Riker hates you. We want you back Ross! But we can't take you back. Your on you own. But that doesn't mean we don't love you."

Birth defect? Can't take me back? Where did they go to?

"I know you have lots of questions. But hold in my story's not done! The notes. After Riker started leaving them I knew it was okay to leave them. I mailed them to Ratliff. He put them on your car. I did mail some to you. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Ross,bRatliff said you keep trying to kill yourself. Is that true?"

I could look at her anymore.

I nodded slowly.

"Ross it's gonna be okay! I promise!"

I shook my head.

"Why not?"

Then Rydel got a Text.

"I have to go"

Then she just left.

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

Still no Rydel.

I have so many questions!

And now I'm scared to be alone.

I don't wanna be alone anymore!

Anybody there?

Of corse not...

I'm the forgotten stupid, loser, ugly kid. The one that only the bullies notice, the unloved one. The one that cries in The corner. The one that kills themselves by 17. I'm 19. Why an I still alive?

Not even I know at this point.