"What why is there three in one group and six in the other group?" Jessie asked.

"Idk?" Emma said.

"Emma that is not an answer," Jessie snapper.

"I know I was just texting Jenna."

"So I'm going to be at the one river the entire time, in a few hours we will be leaving," Jessie said.

--------

Rosie and David were holding hands ahead of me, Luke was holding hands with Kyla, and Emma was too busy looking for the ride.

"Is it that big?" Emma asked.

"Yes," we all said.

"Will I get super wet?" Emma frowned.

"Yes..."

"Do you think I could still go with Jessie?" Emma asked.

"Emma come on, you'll enjoy this one so much that you're going to want to come again," I said.

"Fine."

--------

As we were going up the stairs we could see Zuri, Jessie, and Ravi. We waved but they didn't notice us. We also yelled.

"You ready Emma?" I asked.

"Uh, yes," Emma hesitated.

On one of the floats, it was me and Emma because David wanted to go with Rosie and Kyla wanted to go with Luke. There were so many twists and turns, that Emma's face turned yellow, like really yellow.

"Ahhhhh!" Emma screamed. Once we got up, we were soaking wet.

"Let's wait for them," Rosie and David were next.

"Oh my god!" Rosie yelled. Once they got out, they wanted to go again.

"Did you like the ride, Emma?" I asked.

"I guess..."

Once, Kyla and Luke got out of the ride we went over to the pool.

"I think I'll stay in three feet," I said.

"Why?" Emma asked.

"Oh, uh because I don't know how to swim, I'm not much of an outdoor person," I said.

"I'll stay here with you," Rosie said.

"No Rosie, you should go have your couple time with David."

"Are you sure?" Rosie asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine." They left over to the deep end.

Luke's POV.

I felt bad on leaving Cassidy alone, so I went over to her. Her hair was still dry.

"Hey. Why are you all alone?"

"Because I don't know how to swim." What the heck?

"Why?" I asked.

"I never really did anything that had to do with the outdoors," She pouted.

--------

I told her to get on my back because I didn't want to see her alone. We went near the 5 feet end, which was where everybody was at.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey," they said.

"Why is she on you?" Kyla asked.

"Because she can't swim," I said. Everyone started laughing, except Rosie and I.