CH.13// Oops

Enzo's POV

That woman really is something. 

Maybe she has multiple personalities?

Whatever. 

It will be interesting to see what she does next. There is no possible way for her to escape. Even if she managed to get someone to help her I would know immediately.

I make my way towards my bedroom. Today has been an extremely long day. It pisses me of that some people are so incompetent. You tell them to do something, give them precise instructions, yet they manage to fuck everything up. Now, I have another person who is intent on killing me. Great. Just what I needed. Then to make matters worse I find that my informant in another mafia family was killed. This day couldn't get any worse.

And I spoke to soon. 

"Hi, Vincent."

Camilla's POV

I am not going to go look for him. Nope. Well, that's what I've been trying to tell myself for the past thirty minutes. I mean what was all that about? Who does he think he-- oh yeah. I think I might need a new brain. Like, really. I just keep on making things worse for myself. I mean how did I catch the attention of a mafia boss? What was so special about me? He could get a really voluptuous woman. Someone who knew who he was and how to behave around him. Not someone like me. I am as simple as can be. I don't have anything that makes me special or unique.

Maybe if I told him this he would rethink his choice in bringing me here. I don't fit into his life. I could also get myself killed.

Yes, that is exactly what I am gonna do.

I make my way out of his office and towards his room. 

What exactly should I tell him?

Maybe I should say something like, " Hey, I know that you might not be the type of man that makes mistakes, but I really think you made one with me." Yes, I think that is a good start.

" I am not really what you expected. I also would not survive in your world. You might not value my life that much, but I do. Can you please just let me go? I swear I will not tell anybody. Either way they wouldn't believe me. Considering how much some women "care" about you they wouldn't believe me. Plus, you would have me killed and that is what I am trying to avoid. Please reconsider."

Yes, that is better. It might touch his heart or what is left of it. Well.... if he has one in the first place.

I catch my breath as I reach the top of the stairs. For fucks sake. Who was the asshole that decided to make those stairs so long? 

Seriously.

Not everyone has the stamina to climb all of those. 

I catch my breath again and make my way towards Enzo's room. I believe it was the one right across the hall from mine.

As I make my way towards his room I notice that his door is ajar. I slowly make my way towards it. Enzo wouldn't be the type of man that would leave his door open.

My eyes widened.

What if someone made it inside?

What if that someone was one of his many enemies?

What should I do?

Should I leave him to fend for himself or should I go get help if there is someone there?

What is that someone could get me out of here?

Or what if that someone is worse than Enzo?

True, although he is an asshole he really hasn't done anything bad to me. Oh my, am I getting Stockholm syndrome? Nope. That is not gonna happen.

Or you could just make sure that no one is there before you do anything that would make you look like a fool. 

I slowly inch my way towards his room. I push the door slightly and freeze at the sight that greets me. 

There in a bed so wide that is could fit ten people is a woman. Naked. Enzo you might ask? He is... right in front of her. Shirtless. 

" Oops."

Both of them turn to look at me. Wow, way to go Camilla. Way. To. Go.

I smile at them and slowly close the door. Oh god. I make a dash towards the bedroom that I am staying in. I lock the door as soon as I get there and slowly slide down as I try to catch my breath.

That was awkward and surprising. Well, its not surprising that he has gorgeous women at his beck and call. What was surprising was the feeling that I got seeing him with her. Something along the lines of anger and disappointment.

Oh, no.

I am in big trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys hope you like this chapter. I finally decided that before I upload another story I might try to finish at least half of this one. Anyways, sorry for the delay.

TO KPOP AND KDRAMA FANS:

Have you guys seen Scarlet Heart Ryeo?? I love BaekHyun in it!! He is so adorable. Also, I love Exo's comeback and cant wait for them to perform some on the other songs from their repackaged album. 

Guys remember that if you like my story to follow me so that you can get notifications for when I post a new chapter or to save this on one of your reading lists.

Anyways, thank you all for reading this story.

XOXO