"Look can I just get my clothes back?" I asked.

He opened a door and walked down to what I suspected was a basement. He came back with what was now clean clothes in a bag and threw it at me.

He washed the clothes for me.

"Here are your clothes. Goodbye now." He said.

I rolled my eyes at how stupid he was acting and walked out the house. It was clear that me and Rah could never be friends. His ass was way to bipolar and my mouth was way to smart for him to handle.

What I couldn't understand was what the fuck did I did to him. Could he really be upset over the fact that I said that shit to Jasmine? I shook the thought and made my way over to Dana's house to tell her what was on my mind.

When I reached I rang the bell and she answered. She smiled when she saw me.

"Hey Molly. Look at you walking and shit come in." She said.

I walked in and saw Quan sitting down on her couch watching TV.

"Wassup Molly." He said giving me a dap. I sat down next to him and gave him a dap.

"Your little friend Rah. He's really pissing me off." I said.

"Oh boy." Dana said cuddling up on Quan.

"When is he not pissing you off Molly?" Quan said.

"Okay look. First he was all nice and helping me to get better and shit right? But as soon as I told him I was ready to go and leave and shit he started to act like a little bitch and acting like the same mean ass Rah from before." I said.

Quan chuckled.

"Dont worry Molly. Rah isnt the easiest person to read and he's bad at expressing his feelings so dont take it to heart." He said.

I sighed and sat back in the chair. "Can yall come to the supermarket with me? I really gotta go food shopping." I said.

"Sure Molly. I wanted to get out this house anyways." Dana said getting up.

"Lemme drop yall off." Quan said getting his car keys.

We left the house and hopped in to Quans car and drove to the supermarket. When we reached we parked the car and went out in to the supermarket.

Quan started to push the cart and me and Dana started to put stuff in the cart. After loading up the cart Dana ran off to go get some ice cream she saw on the sale. I took this time as an oppertunity to tell Quan about my plan.

"Quan I've been thinking." I started off.

"You like him dont you?" He asked smiling.

"Like who?" I said.

He shook his head. "Nevermind. Whats up?" He asked.

"Look money starting to come short and I really wanna move out this hood and do better for my brother. Basically what I'm tryna to say is I want in on this drug business you and Rah got going on." I said.