-5-

Kelsey's POV

Days past after that party. Days past since I last talked to Damon. After that conversation, time seemed to go by slowly. I wanted to tell him why. I really did. I just couldn't. I need him to forget me. To forget what we had. He was going to eventually. I had asked Vicky to leave me alone these past few days. I wonder if he'll remember me. I hope not. It's for the best.

I wrote. I looked up from my journal. I buried my head in my hands. It was all too much for me. My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

Unknown Number : Hey (;

Me : Who's this? 😕

Unknown Number : Guess 😏

Me: Im not up games just tell me who this is or I'll block the number..

Unknown Number: Fine. Its Cole.

Me: How did you get my number?

Cole:I have my ways😏

Me: That's gross.

Cole: Debatable

Me: Whatever. What do you want?

Cole: I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?

Me: We'll aren't you straight forward with these things

Cole: Well, if you never ask,  you'll never know

Me: The answer is no

Cole: Why not?

Me: I'm not going on dates right now and I won't be for a very long time.

Cole: Well with me it's different

Me: How so?

Cole: I know you'll eventually want to go on a date with me

Me: How can you be so sure?

Cole: You'll see. Now get some sleep angel x

Me: Angel?

Cole: Yes. Now goodnight, unless you don't want to stop talking to me.

Me: Oh no I'm good thanks. Gnite, Cole (x

I could put together what just happened right now. I barely knew the guy. He was cute and all but I couldn't date at this moment. I couldn't have any guy catching feelings for me right now. This was the whole reason I broke up with Damon.

I put my journal under my mattress and went to the living room. I turned the TV on as I sat on the couch with my feet resting on the coffee table.

It was time for some Netflix. I was really in the mood for some Lion King.

~~~

"He kept texting me these random things that happened to him as if I give a fuck" Vicky said as we walked to my locker.

"Have you told Corey yet?" I asked

"Of course, Im so MAD. That dude knows i have a boyfriend and that I'm not interested but he won't leave me alone."

"Whats his name again?"

"Iran, Illinois. I dont know." She said

"Ian?"

"Yeah there you go thats-" She got interrupted.

"Hey Kelsey. Can I talk to you for a moment?" Cole had walked up to us.

I looked at Vicky and she smiled and like a fan girl and nodded. I walked with Cole and waited for him to talk.

"I noticed you were kind of mad at the party. Are you okay?" He asked concered

"Yeah I just found my ex boyfriend making out eith some slut in the bathroom after he said that he  was trying to get over me." I explained.

"Oh. Damon?" He asked.

"Yeah, how do you know?" I asked.

"Rumors about you guys breaking up."

"Oh" I said as we walked to our first class, Math.

"So what's the deal with him?" Cole asked

"He said he was trying to get over me. I wish he would do it faster though."

"I have a plan" he said

I looked at him with curiosity

"I'll explain at lunch" he said with a wink. I just rolled my eyes at him.