- 4 -

~ Kelsey ~

We arrived at the party and it was already in full swing. Vicky dragged me right away to the drink stand. She got a beer and I just got a soda. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be the one driving tonight. 

Vicky was right, I should let lose more often. I had to stop stressing about the whole Damon situation. He was now in my past. And I had to live life while I still could. We only live once. 

I grabbed Vicky's hand and dragged her to the dance floor. We dance to the song Ride by Twenty One Pilots. I loved this song. We danced to this song like there was no care in the world. 

I was dancing happily when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry, I-" I stopped mid sentence when I noticed who I bumped into. He looked at me with hate. And walked away with Daisy who he was dancing with. I turned to face Vicky. She gave me a sympathetic look. 

Vicky and I stood there for a while. Just looking at each other. 

"Hey babe" Corey approached Vicky and hugged her from behind. 

I quickly turned around and looked at anything but them. I couldn't look at them. They reminded me of Damon and I.  I left them and went to the drink stand. 

"Hey Kelsey. Finally found you" I turned around to see Cole. 

"Oh hey Cole" I said.

"You wanna dance?" He said putting his drink down. 

"Sure" I said and he dragged me to the dance floor. 

~10 minutes later~

Vicky: ¿where are you? 

Me: looking for the bathroom 😂

Vicky : mkay hurry 💩

I locked my phone and continued to look for the bathroom.  I found a door and thought it must be the bathroom so I walked inside. 

Oh I wished I hadn't. Inside were two people making out in the most disgusting way possible. To top it off the two people were Daisy and Damon. 

They both turned to look at me. I then became furious. 

"Wow, look how fast you got over me." I told Damon. He just looked passed

"It seems as though you too got over me so quickly." He said. 

"What are you talking about?!"

"I'm talking about  Cole. I've seen how you're  all over him" He said. Daisy walked out of the bathroom and left Damon and I alone.

"What?! I AM NOT ALL OVER HIM!" At this point I was shouting.

"Yes you are. You are constantly with him." He said

"Oh what are you stalking me now. And besides, you're the one who is all over that hoe."

"I'm not all over that hoe. She is all over me which is a big difference." I couldn't help but laugh at his comment. He laughed along with me.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me as he was still laughing.

"Because you call her a hoe and yet you like her" I spoke. I wasn't laughing anymore.

"Who said I liked her?" He said.

"Well you're with her." I whispered

"Because I'm trying to get over you..." I remained silent.

"Why did you say you didn't love me?" He asked curiously. I just stood there quietly.

"I have to go. Vicky is waiting for me." I said leaving him behind and rushing out of the bathroom. That's when i felt a tear escape my eye.

Here you go. Chapter 4 of FLTH (; xx Please Vote, Comment, and Share.