-3-

~Kelsey~

After Cole dropped me off at home, he asked if I was going to go to the party tonight and I said yes and he said that he'll see me there. I didn't know that he was going too.

I had gotten home and took a quick nap. By the time I woke up it was 6:56pm. I had about an hour exactly to get ready.

I grabbed my towel and my undergarments and rushed to the bathroom. I took a shower and was out within 20 minutes.

I changed into a pair of black jeans with a purple tank top with my black vans. I applied some mascara and eyeliner. I decided to leave my hair in its natural wavy form.

I checked the time and it said 7:37pm. I was still early so I text Vicky.

Me : I'm ready. Hby ? 😒

Vicky : yes! What's your outfit ? 👀

I took a picture of my outfit in front of my mirror and sent it to Vicky.

Vicky : eww. R u insane? That is so crusty m8 😷

Me : what's wrong w/ it ? 😕

Vicky : ugh m8. Now I gotta go back home and get you a better outfit. 😑

Me : w.e just hurry (:

Vicky : you need to look sexy ;)

Me : why ?😕

Vicky : just listen to me. 😆

Me : um ok ?

Vicky : I got your outfit. I'll be there in 5

I put my phone down and sat on my bed and put on some music. I smiled as the song Training Wheels by Melanie Martinez came on.

Promise I won't push you straight to the dirt, if you promise me you'll take them off first.

Love everything you do, when you call me fuckin dumb for the stupid shit I do.

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to open the door. Vicky stood there with a dress in hand as she was also wearing a beautiful dress.

"You didn't tell me I was suppose to wear a dress or else I would've  said I wasn't going. You know I don't like wearing dresses." I told Vicky as we made our way to my room. 

"You know I don't either. I look crusty. But you my friend have to look sexy and i couldn't let you feel uncomfortable alone so I had to wear a dress too. See? I'm such a good best friend." She said as she sat down on my bed.

"Oh yeah. Such a GREAT best friend." I said rolling my eyes.

"You know you love me" She said putting on an innocent smile.

"Unfortunately" I mutter.

"rUdE!"

"It's my specialty " I say with a smile.

"Whatever. Now go try this on and come back so I can see how you look" She said handing me the dress.